Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alignment of Captains

Whitelisted Captain/Retired WL Maintainer Snooper44's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Alignment of Captains

The Falling Falcons have seen many COs with many personalities. Some for better and some for worse. The question is, where do they stand in your eyes and potentially the eyes of others as a whole?

Now is the time to decide, to fill the chart. I shall begin

LAWFUL GOOD

Goosen Dagen- A man who always stood beside me in Bravo Squad and who I had the pleasure of witnessing a few times as CO. I believe his character is a firm believer in acting in the best interests to avoid mutinies and BEing and seeking to also resolve a conflict diplomatically before having to bring in the MPs or worse the mateba.

NEUTRAL GOOD

James-Frederick Cerwick- Regular military officer from what I have seen, dedicated to the USCM and acts in its interest to the best of his abilities. I would say this Captain can swing either way depending on the result and situation in CIC but works to always do what is best for the marines

CHAOTIC GOOD

Dinkle - A character that very often disregarded regular military standards and was very laid back. One may remember his briefings which were often much less structured compared to others. However, time has shown that if one dared to mess with him too much after he'd warned them kindly, he'd not hesitate to blow off their heads.

LAWFUL NEUTRAL

Heinz Wulfe - Very military-oriented as one would expect and usually has a large presence on the vessel. From times I witnessed him as CO I know he has no problem acting as the judge and executioner if someone is disrupting the ship he controls even if it is one of his own staff officers or a civilian onboard such as the Corporate Liason

Patton Moore- A Commanding Officer I believe most marines would associate with a modern American General. Very vocal and constant with keeping morale up in the air with a firm belief in patriotism and upholding of law and order. Also very willing to end any that would oppose USCM and or he believes is a communist be it civilian or soldier

TRUE NEUTRAL

Christine Rabies- A character that will send marines in and proceed to call them retards as they curse command after dying due to not following orders, then simply send more in to do the job the previous could not, hopefully more competent ones. I cannot really ever tell where this character falls, I guess it depends on the attitude they wake up with.

Vanechka 'Sleepy' Penkina - A captain people often I assume would refer to as a 'gamer CO'. Very laid back and less CIC leading, more in the field leading charges. He'd let his marines do whatever as long as he can claim victory and stomp on the enemy using whatever means necessary, mainly a shotgun with an angled grip.

CHAOTIC NEUTRAL

Windhealer- The tribal, a captain that has permitted honor duels and has charged onto the field to literally try and scalp the enemy. I can also recall a time they permitted a fist-fight to near death in CIC in order to settle a dispute. I never know which path this character will turn, however so far it has been on the more darker end.

LAWFUL EVIL

William Jester- A man who is well known for his involvement in marine law as we tend to see him more often as a CMP. He knows full well the bounds he has with the power given to him and he is not afraid to use it. I truly believe he's created at least several methods of taking on mutinies and is quite eager to test them

NEUTRAL EVIL

Balto- The Pirate man, literal dictator. I can already recall times this man suffered mutinies and made use of his iron fist the MPs. He will use whatever is in his power to bring down marines that wrong him and seek to make example out of them in hopes of either intimidating them or provoking them.

Juro- The asian CO, he is someone that marines often are wary as they cannot usually understand his engrish. He embodies the suicidal kamikazes that Japan rightfully did away with so many years ago. He will either been seen leading one, commanding and ordering one from the safety of CIC, or protecting himself from an ensuing mutiny due to the two mentioned before.

CHAOTIC EVIL

Bill Carson- The one character that perhaps is the most iconic mascot of CM. I cannot fathom what will happen when this man takes the role of Captain as it usually results in a massive mutiny due to him deciding to spend all requisition points to order a full sized dinner meal to sample every type of food in his office during the operation (this did happen), but what I can say is i'm always prepared for the wild ride when it happens
    Last edited by Snooper44; 10-26-2019 at 05:01 AM. Reason: added captains

Commodore Greg Lauffer

Whitelist Maintainer

January 1st 2021 - June 28th 2021

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Queen is just Xeno CO

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow im not on here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been told I'm "Based" when I play CO and like - comparatively - once been told I was Chaotic Neutral...

But other then that, if you know Jacque Devereaux where do I lie?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is kewl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice.

Now. Synth Alignment when
    Claire O'Reilly, the vitriolic Corporate Liaison!
    Cassie, the helpful Synthetic!
    Kre'Zuhl, the self-declared greatest worshipper of Thardha!

HRP Main to the Bone

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anderut22 View Post
    Nice.

Now. Synth Alignment when
    But which alignment covers "Pleasure Model"? Otherwise we can't fit Cassie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beautiful

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm surprised anyone pays attention to Commanders. Outside of them acting like some massive edgelord with a odd quirk or characterization that should get them kicked out of the Military, they all kinda blend in.
    This is war, survival is your responsibility
    Captain Alan Bentway
    Synthetic: Nicholas
    Hunter Kwei Ikthya-de

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where is my name dude..

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019