User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alignment of Captains

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never seen a CO named Windhealer or Balto, but I kinda wanna play with them now.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    katashi juro is chaotic good forever

Quote Originally Posted by Enyonggg View Post
    This is kewl
    wook is neutral evil

purely due to the copy paste briefings

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooarbiter View Post
    katashi juro is chaotic good forever

wook is neutral evil

purely due to the copy paste briefings
    ahahahaha i rather copy paste my own briefing than to have a "dry" af briefing that is considered LRP
    Last edited by Enyonggg; 10-07-2019 at 02:58 AM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which. Kind of CO is alyx?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi greg I love you bro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love fighting under Windhealer. Just feels like its going to be a good round. Especially since he's one of the only commanders that I personally feel wants to give the marines every edge they can to win. I love when he takes to the field as well. He can literally summon all his warriors to him for a death ball and command from the ground a glorious one sided victory.

Bill Carson... This name scares me. Either he's full UNGA suporter, or he's full of himself. My favorite time playing under him was when he ordered 3 additional mortars (totaling 4 on the map) and hammered the xenos with them , then CAS'd, then OB'd, in rapid succession. OH MY LORD that was a glorious day, you could hear the aliens death screams as we walked right behind the incoming ordinances explosions, cleaning up the fallen with boot and bayonet.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mal Gloire View Post
    I love fighting under Windhealer. Just feels like its going to be a good round. Especially since he's one of the only commanders that I personally feel wants to give the marines every edge they can to win. I love when he takes to the field as well. He can literally summon all his warriors to him for a death ball and command from the ground a glorious one sided victory.

Bill Carson... This name scares me. Either he's full UNGA suporter, or he's full of himself. My favorite time playing under him was when he ordered 3 additional mortars (totaling 4 on the map) and hammered the xenos with them , then CAS'd, then OB'd, in rapid succession. OH MY LORD that was a glorious day, you could hear the aliens death screams as we walked right behind the incoming ordinances explosions, cleaning up the fallen with boot and bayonet.
    Windhealer is fun to be with, fun gimmick with the briefing banners and just a fun leader to have.

Carson, he will find the edge and win and accepts no bullshit. Solid leader at times, other times too into a strat to see why it doesn't work. Hit and miss at times. Used to get a lot of mutinies because he enforced strict helmet wearing... god were snowflakes pissed.

Edit:

And, Balto. Used to see him CO more now he floats around as SL and CO and such. Can be a solid leader but I feel time has grinded him down. The man has weathered many mutinies you aint going to just get him that easy. Anyway when he is in the mood he gimmicks as a pirate and will lead charges into the enemy.

Take note all COs that lead charges, Windhealer, Juro, Balto, etc, die very VERY fast as aliens will meta target you so hard it aint even funny.
    Last edited by Pigeon; 10-07-2019 at 03:14 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am the best synth
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is pretty good Greg, The Balto, Crimson and Carson ones made me laugh.