Staff Report: ThesoldierLLJK

Your BYOND Key
    AcuteCircle
    Date of Incident
    October 6th, 2019
    Your Character Name?
    N/A
    Their BYOND Key
    ThesoldierLLJK (the fuck does even LLJK stand for? this person is delusional
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    This question repeats, are y'all on ADHD or something? I just answered this ABOVE. OCTOBER 6TH, 2019
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Like alll of them.
    Do not abuse your power: Soldier went out of his way to deny my mentor application because he felt like it. We have like 5 different people to accept these applications. soldier, despite being biased, decided to handle my application. He denied me on the basis of "not responding to his taco pics.". Dude. I have my own life. I do not give a fuck about your taco pics. Besides, you literally send me taco pics with cilanto in them. I FUCKING HATE CILANTRO. It tastes like soap to me. Everytime I see your taco pic, I have to turn my brain off or least my digestive system decides to throw up all of my food. CILANTRO MAKES ME DO THAT. You're literally triggering me with these pics.

Remain Professional, no matter what happens - He called me "ObtuseTriangle" in my report. This name makes me cry. People bully me calling me that. It is not funny. I know my name is quirky and easy to meme, but that doesn't mean you should go out your way to bully me. This is just rude and unprofessional. Why is this guy staff?

Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server - Soldier literally destroyed my enjoyment of the server. I cannot play knowing that he is out to get me. Every time I log on, I dread being bwoinked by him. He constantly abuses his position to make me feel abused and unsafe.

Enforcement of the rules - He broke rule 3 in denying me application "don't be a dick". He literally was being a dick to me. Not cool man.

1. Send a personal message (PM) to the violator asking them to explain their actions - he didn't send me any PM, or DM on the forums, just denied me in front of everyone, making me a laughing stock

2. Investigate the situation - he didn't bother checking out my answers. If he did, he would have to accept me. Instead he skipped my entire application, just looked at my CKEY and decided to deny me because he has a bias against me.

3. Determine the seriousness of the issue - I might have not commented on his taco pics earlier, but that is not enough to deny my mentor application. He is extremely biased and even a simple issue is enough for him to abuse his powers to the point where he would deny my great application just because of previous "issue",

4. Investigate the player's history - clearly, he didn't investigate anything. I am a stellar player. I have gamer notes. I do not have history of abusing any tools. Yet, he doesn't trust me with mentor tools. Why? Because he is biased and he smells like unwashed nutsack.

5. Determine the punishment. - His punishment was way off the charts and inhumane in nature. Do you know that the US ammentments? AMENDMENT VIII - Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted. Your punishment is cruel and unusual. You're literally breaking the US amendments. This is criminal.

Evidence
    //showthrea...or-Application
    How you would punish the accused
    Remove him from the staff. Permaban his account, in fact, community ban him. Shame him in every other SS13 community, and when he is weak and ashamed, assassinate him.
    Last edited by AcuteCircle; 10-06-2019 at 06:39 AM.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1, I don't Support Non-Xeno Mains. I'm an ANCAP and a Gamer and we live in a society where Marine Mains are privileged. I just watched the Joker movie alone and I have to say that I'm WOKE, Xeno Mains rise up

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a xeno main tf????

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A gentle reminder to potential posters you should not contribute gay posts with your silly benomain and marinemain allegations. Gamer Rule 2 people

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuteCircle View Post
    I am a xeno main tf????

1+. I am a firm believer that Acute Circle is in the right here, not just because they are a xeno player but also because they are an epic gamer that MAINS xenos. I know this seems like an 180, but please void my previous post. Besides that, ThesoldierLLJK also denied me a ticket to the Joker movie because 'Going alone means you are a danger to society', I, as an Incel, Alien Main, ANCAP, Gamer,Fortnite Enthusiast, Minecraft Veteran and Xeno main am offended by this and feel like his judgement in not giving me a ticket to the Joker Movie was biased.

P.S: My Fortnite name is SpectreOfDark if anyone wants to add me to play some battle royale together, you need to have skins though and be a true gamer and watch Ninja on a daily basis

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also Soldier just DMd me saying he hates dogs and cats. What a guy

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    soldier abuses people. remove him

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sources close to jamie and emerald blood say this is likely to be accepted and is quote "based"
    +1

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahahahahahahahaha guys

this is the admin that got denied mentor

holy smokes dudes

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you literally send me taco pics with cilanto in them.
    Can't even spell right, what a loser

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler: