User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BLUNTFORCE420 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BLUNTFORCE420 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    BLUNTFORCE420
    Character Name?
    garand thumb flannel daddy
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    proud discord member
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    starmute
    Total Ban Duration
    permanent
    Remaining Duration
    permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    insurgency sandstorm, vorestation
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    yog - appealed + unbanned
    Reason for Ban
    making offhand comments about melody
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    yes, i had been warned for doing this in dms by starmute and told that id be banned if i did it again, but the comment i made was not aimed at melody nor was it mentioning whatever controversial event i was told to stop bringing up

additionally, no, i did not ever message melody directly to harass them, nor did i ask them for feet pictures or whatever fuckass rumors yall are spreading in your staff circles

pls unban me im so lonely without the cm discord i promise to never utter her name in vain again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh yeah, forgot to mention that all things considered i was a pretty productive member of the discord, helping people with questions and shit and giving quality advice, analysis, and suggestions and participating in a lot of good gameplay discussions

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Regular Notes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

EDIT: Edited in regular Notes.
    Last edited by Nanu308; 10-07-2019 at 01:20 AM.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your prior behavior was like this. I would post more examples but one will suffice as to not fill the board up.

This is what got you banned.

Your argument is that the ban was wrong to begin with correct?
    Last edited by starmute; 10-07-2019 at 01:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honestly, dude? i thought pushing this stupid leaker shit was funny at the time but a month or two-ish later i found out what really happened and i really dont see myself doing it in the future after what i got told. effectively, i might as well not know this person, i have no reason to act that way towards them anymore.

that second statement wasn�t really pointed towards her, imo, i could�ve made that as an offhand comment about anyone and it would�ve been �okay�

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord is a public forum, when you post here it isn't a private conversation. If you wanted to have a conversation with your friend you could have taken it to DMs.

When you said "Imagine associating with melody (that action is) cringe" in public chat I feel like you disregarded the warning I gave you and decided to harass them anyways. Additionally taking everything into context with previous statements you made from August to September it doesn't look like you were doing anything other than either trying to get Melodie's friends to dislike them, or actively harassing Melody within the discord server.

Looking back at this, I still standby my prior judgement. As this appeal is basically "I didn't do anything wrong, I'm not sorry but I won't do it again", therefore I can't support a unban at this time.

Last edited by starmute; 10-07-2019 at 02:16 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have hard time taking this appeal seriously, and you do not seem to regret your actions a tiny bit.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the quoter thing isnt working on my phone so just bear with me here

i won�t argue about the quote from august(?) considering she was there when i said it and it was rude, but it wasn�t my intent with the last one to push the harassment shit. i�m also a bit confused here as why you think im not sorry or regretting what i did, because i stated right there that yeah, in hindsight, after the situation/drama/whatever surrounding why i did it in the first place got cleared up, it was a shitty thing to do and i had no real reason to do it period.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also i have no idea how these forums work and i cant hit the edit button

i talked to thesoldier right after i got banned and he claimed i�d dm�d melody and harassed them in dms for whatever reason, which i cleared up with screenshot evidence that ive never messaged them. fast forward a month, i talked to jake this week who basically claimed the same thing, i don�t have the screenshot at hand anymore but no, i never sent them a single dm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We unban Karmac but lean towards declining this, very interesting

+1 if non-Discord staff even get to vote just for that