User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BLUNTFORCE420 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question, without using the "This is the internet" defence, why did you opt to to:

A) Disregard a discord staff members direction

&

B) Opt to target a particular member of the community as you did?

FYI, I have no information on these alleged request for fetish pics that you speak of, so I won't take that in to account unless I am informed with proof of said actions by an involved party.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    Question, without using the "This is the internet" defence, why did you opt to to:

A) Disregard a discord staff members direction

&

B) Opt to target a particular member of the community as you did?

FYI, I have no information on these alleged request for fetish pics that you speak of, so I won't take that in to account unless I am informed with proof of said actions by an involved party.
    A) As previously stated, my intentions with the comment that ultimately got me banned were not to harass the member in question, mostly because they weren't actually present and I didn't target it AT them specifically. I was warned in DMs by Starmute and acknowledged it accordingly, I knew what would happen if I tripped up again, but I didn't intend to.

B) inter-discord drama, but it's been over for a hot minute imo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, having let this sit for a few days to gather staff feelings towards this, let me preface this by saying your appeal is denied. I shall now explain why.

The actual appeal itself is low effort and poorly written at best, borderline shitpost quality. I was able to find only a few admin/ discord mod staff willing to give you a +1 to lifting this appeal, and the -1 outnumbered those by a large amount.

You made no attempt at anything even remotely resembling an apology.

Your responses, whilst better than your appeal itself, were still not great.

this statement
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUNTFORCE420 View Post
    that second statement wasn�t really pointed towards her
    does not ring true, as you literally used their name.

In conclusion this appeal is denied for the reasons above.

I suggest you go a while before attempting to appeal again, and should you choose to appeal, it would be wise if you spent considerably more time and effort on your next appeal.