Date of Incident
    October 6, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Bob Shoe/Kar-Teer

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Corocan

Accused Character Name
    Kuht'Virah.

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4am-4:20am CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Look at desc.

Description of the incident:
    First, he/she left a predator on the planet after they died, and moved them to a bed instead bringing them back to the ship.

Second, took off their mask to CPR a marine and try and help them be revived.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Game logs and plenty of players to support what happened.

How you would punish the accused:
    Council/Bancrose/Emeralds/ Job.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was a marine this round. Me and Chance Warden killed a predator and were marked unworthy for our gear. I was eventually killed after one pred stunned me and the other glaived me to death and dragged me away. After retrieving the bracer, Corocan's predator used my body to bait marines to kill them. At first, when Chance, Astra Sparks, and a few others I don't remember walked into the room, they ran to my body. Astra was instantly plasma rifled despite having not been unworthy, but managed to RPG the predator. The predator in question admits he tried to use my body to bait people near fuel tanks to blow them up. Afterwords, my body is grabbed and taken to a completely open spot to revive me.

This includes Kai Ducky Ducksworth, and an Alpha I don't exactly remember the name of. Their excuse is that Kai was trying to revive "me", however if they want me to die, they should just take my head instead of sit there and attack a medic who is doing nothing but trying to defib me. They had ample time to grab my body while I was being revived since I was in the open, but instead they attacked the marines in the area and basically ignored it. It was extremely scummy, especially to the medic who was innocent (Any prey xenos/humans who are assisting wounded, dragging others to safety or performing critical actions to assist others) as they were simply trying to revive me.

I also observed Corocan Plasma Rifle BurnedSweetPotatoes while trying to kill Chance Warden, which lead to BSP to get swarmed by marines and dying. They then dropped their body off in a random spot on the map and proceeded to hunt the same medic who tried to revive me prior since they had gear at this point from the second pred corpse.

After killing them and taking their gear, they resuscitated the medic and then let said medic kill him. I'm not sure if this was on purpose, but it seems a bit strange to duel a marine while not wearing your mask, using only your fists while they have a shotgun.

All in all, a lot of things seemed extremely poor here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll preface this with I'm not entirely sure what code/rule break Lumdor is accusing me of, but I'll try my best to give a good rebuttal by giving context to the situations that led up to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumdor View Post
    First, he/she left a predator on the planet after they died, and moved them to a bed instead bringing them back to the ship.
    I believe the predator in question was BSP. They died and their gear was scattered around the colony. Most of it was stuff I couldn't really carry in my overloaded bag, so I was replanting it on BSP's body and leaving it in a secluded place in admin in hopes to be able to return with everything and take them to the ship all at once. I could've made multiple trips I suppose, but I chose not to in favor of bringing everything back in one go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumdor View Post
    Second, took off their mask to CPR a marine and try and help them be revived.
    So the marine in question was Kai 'Ducky' Ducksworth. I had engaged them in a separate incident where they were able to recover a smart disk and they had it on them, so I attacked them and began to drag their critted body to the secluded caves to the southeast so I could recover it more easily. I noticed Sandra, a survivor synth, and the survivor were following us. I had previously been roleplaying with them both since round start and knew Sandra had access to medical supplies. I didn't want to kill Kai and was just going for the smart disk, so I applied CPR to keep him alive until Sandra could catch up and give him medical aid. I wasn't sure if she had a defib or not, so if Kai died while in crit, they might not have had a chance to revive him. After a few minutes of roleplaying with the survivor, Kai soon awoke and effectively challenged me while still at about 20-30 HP, citing my character as the death of his friends Chance Warden (who lived) and Pierce Jackson (who died of brain death to my interference). The round seemed to be drawing to a close, and I didn't want Kai to feel as though he'd been stiffed, so I removed my helmet and stuck to unarmed combat to fight him. I felt like this was a good balance due to the fact he was already very low on health and surely would've been critted if I used either my main weapon or my wrist blades on the first hit. He ended up winning using the bayonet on his shotgun.

I'd also like to preface these responses in that they're not really related to the current topic, but I'll still reply to them since they're worth being a player report all on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Survivor View Post
    Corocan's predator used my body to bait marines to kill them. At first, when Chance, Astra Sparks, and a few others I don't remember walked into the room, they ran to my body. Astra was instantly plasma rifled despite having not been unworthy, but managed to RPG the predator. The predator in question admits he tried to use my body to bait people near fuel tanks to blow them up.
    It should be mentioned that Survivor was rolling with Chance Warden, another marine who openly wore predator gear, as well as several other marines who knew Survivor had been killed by a predator and were chasing me for Pierce's body. I knew Chance would likely follow the group to recover Pierce and presented an opportunity for me to lure them into a trap so I could have an easier time separating them from their group and recovering the gear that Chance had. The intent was to fire at a nearby fuel tank close to Pierce's body and use the resulting stun caused by the explosion to separate Chance from the group, not to kill every marine who just happened to be near Chance. Unfortunately, Astra, the RPG spec, moved in front of my shot at the moment I decided to fire and got hit by the shot instead, dealing a chunk of burn damage. During the fight, I had decided to throw a smart disk into their group to distract them long enough for me to escape. Remember this, it will be important later.

This includes Kai Ducky Ducksworth, and an Alpha I don't exactly remember the name of. Their excuse is that Kai was trying to revive "me", however if they want me to die, they should just take my head instead of sit there and attack a medic who is doing nothing but trying to defib me. They had ample time to grab my body while I was being revived since I was in the open, but instead they attacked the marines in the area and basically ignored it. It was extremely scummy, especially to the medic who was innocent (Any prey xenos/humans who are assisting wounded, dragging others to safety or performing critical actions to assist others) as they were simply trying to revive me.
    After I failed to execute the trap as intended and fled, some time later I began tracking the signatures again and it led me to Kai and Chance. I pointed Chance out, attempting to get him to give up the gear, to which he refused, and we fought. It was at this time that Kai was trying to revive Pierce, something I didn't want to happen as I did not want Pierce to return to the fight and link up with Chance because it would mean it'd be more difficult to take Chance down and get his gear. Additionally, Kai himself had gear at this point (The smart disk from earlier). At first, while fighting Chance, I tried to prevent Kai from reviving Pierce by slashing him with my wristblades whenever he attempted to use his defibrillator. I figured that since he was trying to revive an unworthy while an unworthy himself, it would cancel out his protection under the innocent clause in the code, so that is why I decided to do that.

I also observed Corocan Plasma Rifle BurnedSweetPotatoes while trying to kill Chance Warden, which lead to BSP to get swarmed by marines and dying. They then dropped their body off in a random spot on the map and proceeded to hunt the same medic who tried to revive me prior since they had gear at this point from the second pred corpse.
    Once again, I'm unsure how this is either a rule/code break. It was definitely an accident and was not my intention, I can tell you that much. As for dropping the body off, I think I'll just repeat what I said in response to Lumdor.

After killing them and taking their gear, they resuscitated the medic and then let said medic kill him. I'm not sure if this was on purpose, but it seems a bit strange to duel a marine while not wearing your mask, using only your fists while they have a shotgun.
    To clarify, Kai did not die, nor did I want him to. And to reiterate, I don't understand how this is a rule/code break. If the council wants to make a call on whether or not predators are okay to preform CPR on this thread, I'll stand by whatever decision they want to make on that, but as far as I know this is not forbidden or considered a violation of honor code. I'll also reiterate that Kai demanded a duel despite my literal best efforts to convince him to not try and kill me, but since he was so determined and because it made a better story, I fought him with handicaps equal to his. I only removed my mask and not my armor, so as to make his melee attacks worth more if he aimed for the head and, once again, I feel it makes a better story to kill the 'big monster' when you see its face and such.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kineem (Chance Warden) has openly stated that he did not tell the marines that my body was taken by predators. He desperately gathered them to retrieve me. As for the medic, he was innocent. My body had no more significance to you by that point other than I was capable of killing you at a later date, so instead of dragging me off like any rational person would do, you attack the person working on me. I already posted the honor code clause in my first response, there is no point in repeating myself.

The other points were just describing the scenarios Lumdor mentioned in the post.

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The pred council will be looking into this but until logs are posted we can't give a concrete answer, just to get everything into the picture.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Needless to say, as I am now Predator Council, I will not be involving myself in the outcome of the report.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I'm Chance Warden.

Me and Pierce Jackson killed another predator early into the round at ETA, and due to the SD bug, we ended up with free gear. Pierce took clan bracers while I took the mask. It wasn't very long after that the other preds found out we had gear and were trying to fight us. While running back to medbay (with the help of Jay Wings), Pierce was chainwhip stunned and then murdered by BSP and Corocan, going from about decently healthy to dead in about two seconds, and Corocan took the body and ran.

Jay asked what was going on so I very briefly explained the situation while patching myself up in medbay. Ducky and Astra just so happened to walk onto my screen once I finished treating myself several seconds later, so I told them to come with us to save Pierce Jackson. I hadn't notified Ducky or Astra that we were fighting predators, nor did any of them have any gear on them, so everyone except for me was still worthy as we went out with the intention to defib Pierce once we found him and then fuck off. By the time we get to the hallway between Engineering and Filtration to recover Pierce, he had already been delimbed for the clan bracer.

Astra gets shot by plasma as they peek north into Filtration, and somewhere along the course of the fight ended up going hardcrit. Ducky, Wings and I roller bed Astra and Pierce out to the Bar when we realize we weren't going to win the fight with Corocan who was hiding in the dark and firing plasma at us and with BSP popping out every so often to hit people with a chainwhip. A smartdisc was thrown at us as we were going through a one tile hallway to escape, and Ducky broke it then pocketed it before running to Bar. While I was wheeling Pierce, a predator ran up and grabbed the roller bed then took Pierce away even though he didn't have gear on him.

As we're in the cades around Bar recovering from our wounds, Astra is brought back to their feet while Corocan is peeking our cades from behind cover and only ever popping out to fire plasma shots at us. BSP was inside of Offices, acting menacing from a hole in the wall that he was peeking. Eventually BSP runs into us to fight me, and as BSP and I are trying to swap blows and PBs with each other, we're both blown up by an HPC shot that hit the wall a few tiles from the both of us.

I'll note that BSP and I had been strafing each other for a few seconds before we had gotten blown up. It wasn't that BSP had just ran in and got caught in the radius, but that he was nearby the group for quite some time before he had gotten HPC'd. It's very implausible that BSP hadn't been spotted by Corocan before he took the shot, especially if he had been using his mask zoom function.

Corocan ran into the cades, grabbed me, and wrist bladed me while dragging me into the Bar. BSP is fucked up and murdered by Ducky, Wings and Astra, and as Corocan is taking the mask from my body everyone just barely offscreen of me is looting BSP for his gear and tending to their wounds.

I basically alt tabbed after this since I figured I was dead when nobody was coming to help me. I did alt tab at one point while getting dragged through medbay, and saw Corocan running in while cloaked to grab me, take my foot as a trophy, then throw me back into the marines.

After getting revived I went shipside for surgery and by the time I came back down Corocan was already dead.

---------------

After I failed to execute the trap as intended and fled, some time later I began tracking the signatures again and it led me to Kai and Chance. I pointed Chance out, attempting to get him to give up the gear, to which he refused, and we fought.
    I have no clue what Corocan is referring to when they say this. The only combat I ever actually had with JUST Corocan was them spamming plasma rifle and HPC shots at me and then killing me in stun, nor can I recall ever being spoken to by any predator throughout the entire round. After being killed in Bar I never had the opportunity to fight predators.

I can confirm that BSP's corpse was stored in Admin instead of taken back to the ship despite having the opportunity to do so, which resulted in the corpse getting looted by marines after Corocan died. Astra was killed because she took a mask from BSP and then went braindead before anyone could help them, though I don't know exactly how they died. Pierce went braindead because Ducky had been attacked by Corocan in the middle of treatment.

---------------

https://prnt.sc/pg9fgu

It should be noted that Corocan's response to this report and what they said in Discord are contradictory. In the report they claim they blindsided Ducky while he was reviving Pierce because he had gear, while in the yautja whitelist channel they state they didn't actually know Ducky had gear before they hardcritted him.

I'm personally more likely to believe they didn't actually have a clue he had any gear, because they didn't actually recover the smartdisc once they hardcritted Ducky and performed CPR on them. They either just felt Ducky was unworthy because he was trying to help Pierce (which is untrue, per the honor code) or that they simply did not want Pierce to be revived and so went out of their way to attack Ducky because- well, it's Pierce.
    Chance Warden

Duke the Synthetic, Karr'Thesh the Yautja
    ex-synth councilman and retired moderator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kineem View Post
    I'll note that BSP and I had been strafing each other for a few seconds before we had gotten blown up. It wasn't that BSP had just ran in and got caught in the radius, but that he was nearby the group for quite some time before he had gotten HPC'd. It's very implausible that BSP hadn't been spotted by Corocan before he took the shot, especially if he had been using his mask zoom function.
    I don't really understand this point that you and Survivor have kept pushing, for some reason, that implies that I consciously sandbagged BSP with my plasma rifle shot. I have zero interactions with BSP in the discord and in game. I have no reason to dislike them or intentionally get them killed. I don't have a history of griefing players, either. One of you needs to start providing some background to this claim if you want to keep bringing it up.

I can confirm that BSP's corpse was stored in Admin instead of taken back to the ship despite having the opportunity to do so, which resulted in the corpse getting looted by marines after Corocan died.
    I'm not 100% sure about this. Logs will reveal the truth of the matter, but when I checked after I died the corpse remained untouched and I don't remember seeing anything about it in deadchat or after talking in the discord with everyone but it's possible that no-one mentioned it. Regardless, it's irrelevant. I intended to return with the entirety of the gear and take the body back to the ship in one go. There's nothing stating I have to return it the literal second it's in my hands.

https://prnt.sc/pg9fgu

It should be noted that Corocan's response to this report and what they said in Discord are contradictory. In the report they claim they blindsided Ducky while he was reviving Pierce because he had gear, while in the yautja whitelist channel they state they didn't actually know Ducky had gear before they hardcritted him.
    Since we were all talking about it in the discord in an unofficial setting, I wasn't all that concerned with my facts, but you'll notice that I did recall that I remembered I had tracked two signatures to where Kai was trying to revive Pierce and where you were at. Kai had one signature, you had the other. So I'll admit, since we were just chatting about it in Discord I incorrectly restated the situation and then immediately corrected myself and stuck with that correction in this report, which as you've stated in your recounting, is the truth.

I'm personally more likely to believe they didn't actually have a clue he had any gear, because they didn't actually recover the smartdisc once they hardcritted Ducky and performed CPR on them. They either just felt Ducky was unworthy because he was trying to help Pierce (which is untrue, per the honor code) or that they simply did not want Pierce to be revived and so went out of their way to attack Ducky because- well, it's Pierce.
    Additionally, I was fully aware of Kai having the disk from the moment I prevented him from reviving Pierce to the moment we fought in the caves. It's the entire reason I hardcritted him and separated him from the group in the first place. Logs will show that I took the smart disk off of him a few moments before he was revived by Sandra.

----

I'll just end this response by stating that literally nothing in this entire report, with the exception of the accusations of me wristblading Kai twice while he was reviving Pierce while he was "innocent", has been a rule or code break. The initial claims brought forth by Lumdor aren't even being disputed anymore. He hasn't made any replies to this thread, either. The entire summations of Survivor's initial addition to this report is that he did not like the way his round went. Ironically enough, I actually spoke with Kai in deadchat after the round was coming to an end and he said he enjoyed the interaction with me and the other preds and that he felt no 'bad blood' between us and that he enjoyed his round. Deadchat logs will support this claim.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knock off the cat fighting, wait for logs to be posted and bancrose/council will make a decision.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to say the reason I'm not making any replies to this thread because I said my piece and am now waiting for logs.