CyberSev15 - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    CyberSev15

Marine Name
    Mario Yeager

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Rock'Sha

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    No i have not been banned from CM recently but i was banned from paradise for a imature mistake

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes i am

Yautja Character Story
    Rock'Sha came into hunting world at a harder time huge hive had yautja been hunting Rock'Sha had to kill fellow Yautja he had been face grabbed by crab Rock'Sha understnd as Yautja must do what is necessary to hunt (enchance the round) i was an outcast for many decades cause of fact Rock'Sha had never killed before first prey was drone Rock'Sha was ashamed of kill such weak unworthy prey finally was taken on hunt first real hunt yautjas killed many but found no challenge so hunt ended fast seven decades or so later we found it the ultimate prey the Aliens and with them fighting eachother ape like specimens with their copies of the energy cannon yautja made i wanted to destroy the apes but elder stoped us told us it all could be strong worthy prey

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    I plan to fallow to the code of honor and my yautja would talk in words like "Rock'Sha very displeased" and i plan to not rip marines apart right away i plan to see if they are worthy of my respect and i plan to encourage honor duels

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    An honor duel is a one on one mele weapons only no ranged and a hunt you can use mele and no ranged except throwing weapons but no cloak killing in they are a worthy prey but if they are unworthy prey cloak killing is allowed

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I plan to work with my fellow yautjas but also fallow good strategys i plan to talk and roleplay with them sometimes but not enough to disrupt the hunt

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I want to make the match funner that and i have seen alot of the alein vs predator and predator movies i think they are pretty cool and i like their code and rules

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the rest of the story? What your gimmick?

Anyway the grammar is horrific; no punctuations, run on sentences, spelling errors, and just general lack of various finer points of grammar.

Two you said you killed a drone and then a more worthy prey was more aliens? And, you killed a drone before your first hunt? This whole story is just... rambling in the end.

Edit: phones aren�t the best way to type

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not going to give a vote on this but I will inform you that on the official CM discord there's a channel called #whitelist-app-help that you can use to polish your app, get it proofread, get questions clarified for you, etc and it can help you make a better app
    Waiting for lagless CM
    Manuel Conrad - Human
    Alexander Keys - Human (Command)
    SA-D5 - Xenomorph
    Har'Kittak - Yautja
    Thomas - Synthetic

I'm awesome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will have to also be uncertain of this given the multiple spelling errors as well as the incredibly poor story.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry but this app is incredibly poor and simply won't get accepted, read other apps that have been accepted for inspiration if you ever want a chance at succeeding in actually getting this WL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was worth a try

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the bad grammer is on purpose in the story

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberSev15 View Post
    And the bad grammer is on purpose in the story
    The problem with that is also grammatical/spelling errors in the questions about predators. I recommend throwing your questions into something like google doc or word doc and using the spell checker to see what you got right or wrong.

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1 no effort

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to -1 since low effort, also I don't recognize your character ingame. There's a whitelist-help in discord you better ask help because people are willing to help there.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019