Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: >> Quick Questions Thread <<

Wiki Maintainer Emeritus Sargeantmuffinman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

>> Quick Questions Thread <<

For the new players or anyone really to ask a simple question. You can ask a complex question too if you like.

Ask away. Even in game, don't be afraid to ahelp a question, as long as it's relevant.
    George S.Patton once said: No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Good hunting.

Staff from 16 May 2016 to 10th September 2021.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do i get my old forum stats back
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing that any attempt to go to the old forum leads to here. Does that mean its gone entirely?

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrison View Post
    Seeing that any attempt to go to the old forum leads to here. Does that mean its gone entirely?
    Nope, just go there: https://cm-ss13.com/old/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the difference between targeting feet and legs or hands and arms? Does the damage spread to the nearby area? (I.e. from hands to arms, from arms to chest)?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miraviel View Post
    What's the difference between targeting feet and legs or hands and arms? Does the damage spread to the nearby area? (I.e. from hands to arms, from arms to chest)?
    You are correct. If you delimb a hand, the damage goes to the arm and same with feet. The hand and the arm has different armour values though, the arm is protected by chest armour, hand by gloves, so I would mostly aim hand.

This is done so that a field surgeon can't just chop off a hand and get rid of 300 brute in a second, as the damage is transferred.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why "THE FLESH IS WEAK!", as label on my armor states. Cybernetic limbs don't transfer dmg. I still remeber how I got hit by a crusher while having robo limb. Stun was applied, but chest wasn't harmed at all, so no IB, fucked up lungs, or even broken bones. It's a shame they were removed from character panel despite being over all worse. My RP was damaged that day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question: How to (best) perform ruptured lung surgery? Operating table anesthesia doesn't work, right? Would it then be good practice to keep a mix of Chloral and Soporific with me for those instances? Would an autoinjector be enough or should I IV it?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you get a patient with ruptured lungs, if you haven't before, prepare a 20oxy pill (max dose before OD) and do the surgery on chest ASAP. The oxy will normally last enough to get you the lungs back in work woth the rest of the chest. Then just buckle to the table like a normal surgery and do whatever left. (To make an oxy pill fast: take a beaker, weylandmed plus, 2 oxy bottle, put both in the beaker, stock them back, make your pill from the beaker)
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know what's causing this ungodly lag. Cm has had more then 200 players in the very recent past (i.e.) one or two months ago, but I don't remember it lagging this much.