User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: >> Quick Questions Thread <<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New player here. Read the FAQs, read the wiki, looked at the in-game emotes, but I cannot find where it tells you how to do things like "high-five" and "first bumps". I've been resurrected a few times by kind medics and doctors who have emoted high fives at me and I feel like I've come off as rude b/c I couldn't figure out how to do it. I've managed to find or figure out a lot of other things (like how to lay down on the DS, how to toggle safe so I can punch purple sacs without taking off my gun...or accidentally shooting someone when I face a new direction). But I can't seem to figure out the high-five/fist bump emote. I feel like I really came off as rude to my docs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pernox View Post
    New player here. Read the FAQs, read the wiki, looked at the in-game emotes, but I cannot find where it tells you how to do things like "high-five" and "first bumps". I've been resurrected a few times by kind medics and doctors who have emoted high fives at me and I feel like I've come off as rude b/c I couldn't figure out how to do it. I've managed to find or figure out a lot of other things (like how to lay down on the DS, how to toggle safe so I can punch purple sacs without taking off my gun...or accidentally shooting someone when I face a new direction). But I can't seem to figure out the high-five/fist bump emote. I feel like I really came off as rude to my docs.
    Highfives and bumps.

- be on help intent, select hand (bump) or arm (highfive) and click a marine. The hand sprite will pop up and if the other marine does the same thing - boom.