Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita227 View Post
    Can I play from Russia?
    No, Russia plays from you.
    Of course you can, why not? As far as I know, there is no special bans, or blockades on CM side. There is a lot of russian server on BYOND, so its like 100% sure you can.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the crashed ship on Ice supposed to be a juggernaut or another type of Engineer ship?

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameajeff View Post
    Is the crashed ship on Ice supposed to be a juggernaut or another type of Engineer ship?
    Engineers aren't even hinted in CM, they simply don't exist.
    Tileset suggests its a pred ship. Also Engineers fly in half-doughnut ships, like black banana from first movie, this one isn't like that for sure.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Tileset suggests its a pred ship. Also Engineers fly in half-doughnut ships, like black banana from first movie, this one isn't like that for sure.
    They're kept under even higher lock and key than preds, you just don't know about the secret Engineer whitelist with CQC 18 that instantly beheads blooded preds.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mynameajeff it's a predator ship. Although engineers were kinda neat.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Their sprites were made at one point, they were intended to be added, but it was scrapped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of the time I try to play a round of CM the equipment vendors and autolathes just don't work. I either get a standard white window instead of the interface, or the background of the GUI without any functional buttons. Occasionally it works after reconnecting, but usually that doesn't help. I tried using the fix nano UI thing, but that doesn't do anything either. Anything I can do to fix that?
    Viktor Kovalevsky
    Martin Dark

02.10.20 - mentor

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigil View Post
    Most of the time I try to play a round of CM the equipment vendors and autolathes just don't work. I either get a standard white window instead of the interface, or the background of the GUI without any functional buttons. Occasionally it works after reconnecting, but usually that doesn't help. I tried using the fix nano UI thing, but that doesn't do anything either. Anything I can do to fix that?
    You could try clearing the cache.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigil View Post
    I have that bug as well, and from my mentoring can tell you that it affects a lot of people. Clearing the cache does literally nothing.

What does help is quitting the game AND quitting byond. Then starting it again and click a vendor so you get the “resources still loading“ message. After that, it will work for all vendors within 2-3 screens of you, which is enough to get geared. Depending on your settings, do make sure byond doesn’t just minimise into your taskbar.
    The issue isn’t unique to CM, I e experienced it on TG and Eris as well. I think it’s related to weaker PCs not loading enough resources, since it mostly seems to happen on older systems, but I’m no tech guy.
    Last edited by FortyPercent; 08-29-2020 at 03:13 PM.
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FortyPercent View Post
    I have that bug as well, and from my mentoring can tell you that it affects a lot of people. Clearing the cache does literally nothing.

What does help is quitting the game AND quitting byond. Then starting it again. Depend on your settings, do make sure byond doesn’t just minimise into your taskbar.
    The issue isn’t unique to CM, I e experienced it on TG and Eris as well. I think it’s related to weaker PCs not loading enough resources, since it mostly seems to happen on older systems, but I’m no tech guy.
    Huh. Weird. Clearing the cache actually helped me for some reason. It doesn't happen nearly as frequently now.
    Viktor Kovalevsky
    Martin Dark

02.10.20 - mentor