Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: >> Quick Questions Thread <<

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought express vpn last night and I am not happy with it. My 100mbps wifi went down to 28mbps after the speed test. I recommend this blog https://vpnbestreview.com/privatevpn/
    Last edited by percivalgar; 11-29-2020 at 04:25 PM.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And how is that a question? Its obvious that VPN to really work needs your signal to be sent somewhere, then from somewhere to server, then from server to somewhere and then from that somewhere to you, instead of direct connection, so speed loss is exactly what is expected.

I guess heavily marketed on YT VPN is as good as Raid Shadow Legends is.

Try Hivemind Beno VPN instead. Cross-planetary connection without ads and only requires plasma to run. Be sure to ask your local queen nearby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question regarding ban appeals: Is it x amount of time from ban, or closure of appeal?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few questions

1. Is it better to not shoot an alien when a fellow marine looks like they will wonder into your line of fire?

2. How does melee with guns work? (I'm using directional assist) Are bayonets reliable outside of last stands?

3. Since Space cleaner no longer removes bloody footprints, how do you clean them now-a-days?
    Last edited by SimMiner; 03-19-2021 at 09:50 PM.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrison View Post
    snip
    1. Depends. If you use AP, or buckshot, then one PB, or stray burst might either kill, or permanently injure a marine. In general its not worth shooting at aliens at all if you won't be able to kill it outright, or atleast repel them and when you stand way behind some other marine, you surerly won't be able to do any of that.

2. Marines don't have directional assist, only xenos do. Melee on guns works in a way that if you have any other intent outside harm, you will bash clicked target instead of PBing it. If you are on harm intent and your gun is on shoot cooldown, then you will also bash the beno with a gun.
    Bayonet on a gun probably brings bash damage to like around 50, maybe less, but melee isn't armor-piercing so the actual damage on armored xenos is even lower. So a bayonet stab does around the same damage as one Pulse Rifle bullet, which is worthless against xenos. The only reason to have it on a gun is to break weed nodes in 2 hits and also destroy xeno walls and sometimes open unpowered doors. They are better against predators as it can stun them for a second.

3. They are cleaned by the server/admins to reduce lag. Mop probably still works.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure about autocleaning by the server, but a mop doesn't work. I believe you have to crowbar up the footprinted tile, then mop or spray, then put the tile back down
    Stephen Belfast, PBer
    Pau'thi Teer, unrobust pred
    JO-J0, really bad runner
    Also Yautja WL councillor. Feel free to DM me on discord for any Predator related concerns.
    FrankTheMagicPotato#5067
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    help. I dont know how to fix this unknown.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For Xeno strains, if you select one during a round, will that Xeno evolution be stuck in that strain for all following rounds, or is it only for that one round?

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just for that one round