just for that one round
    Ok, cool. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSovet View Post
    help. I dont know how to fix this Attachment 1794
    Shit, I am having this exact problem. It doesn't make the game unplayable, but it definitely restricts some roles (i.e. doctor, as the bioprinter no longer works because of this)
    I'll make a thread asking about this, that'll be more visible.
    Ike 'Urkel' Jameson - Young goggles-wearing nerd who barely passed Basic, just wants to go home to his impoverished Georgian suburb and collect a pension.
    Bret 'Locomotive' Cohen - A big guy for you and a big brother to all who's also in a perpetual dirty bulk.
    Rupert 'Spice' Ahmadi - An extraordinarily bellicose young man, even by Marine standards, who's in over his head but is yet to realize it.

Also that healer drone who is always chasing you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSovet View Post
    help. I dont know how to fix this Attachment 1794
    Okay, I'm back. I am fortunate that Ttly answered my question, you need to update to Internet Explorer 11 if you have an older version. Sorry for being almost a month(!) late, hopefully you'll check back in to see this.
    Ike 'Urkel' Jameson - Young goggles-wearing nerd who barely passed Basic, just wants to go home to his impoverished Georgian suburb and collect a pension.
    Bret 'Locomotive' Cohen - A big guy for you and a big brother to all who's also in a perpetual dirty bulk.
    Rupert 'Spice' Ahmadi - An extraordinarily bellicose young man, even by Marine standards, who's in over his head but is yet to realize it.

Also that healer drone who is always chasing you.