User Tag List

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: >> Quick Questions Thread <<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonliam341 View Post
    When you get a patient with ruptured lungs, if you haven't before, prepare a 20oxy pill max dose before OD and do the surgery on chest ASAP.
    The oxy will normally last enough to get you the lungs back in work woth the rest of the chest.

Then just buckle to the table like a normal surgery and do whatever left.
    To make an oxy pill fast take a beaker, weylandmed plus, 2 oxy bottle, put both in the beaker, stock them back, make your pill from the beaker.
    10u from autoinjector is more than enough as it takes 200 seconds to metabolise fully. In fact you can usually fix most of the patients injuries in that time. Making 20u pills is overkill in my opinion. Just my 5 cents

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ProBonoDrono View Post
    Shit, I am having this exact problem. It doesn't make the game unplayable, but it definitely restricts some roles (i.e. doctor, as the bioprinter no longer works because of this)
    I'll make a thread asking about this, that'll be more visible.
    Yes it's really helpful for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep reading mix answers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmiliePittman00 View Post
    I keep reading mix answers
    Just saw this message, so I struggled with this one and to be frank I could not find a solution.

It was working fine for months than went to shit after some CM updates. Tried multiple version of CM as well and combinations of above. I understand that my IE was outdated and that might be causing the problem. Well let me tell you, I tied to download IE 9, 10, 11, different versions, updates of all these, 3 version of edge, multiple emulators, frameworks you name it. I tried to brute force it to use that in CM via REGEDIT and external softwares.

Nothing. I gave up. Yes game is playeble but pop-up boxes went to shit. That means even a weapon vendor was barely usable due to not showing a box, but only text that is 50% not clickable. Other times it refused to work, so any drone caste was out as no bouldings showed. Sometimes it did work but the window was only 10 pixel height and can't be resizes so you ha to scroll down to select what ever you wanted. Let's just say it was BS. I tried to reach out to multiple mods here, on discord but nothing helped.

So I played like that until I got a new laptop where it workes perfectly. I would make a wild guess and say a windows update might have solved it, but yeah.

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by talunio View Post
    So i would like to shot another question about xenos. How do all spit abilities(the projectile based ones) exactly work ? Im confused as to what is the difference between various spits and what do they exactly do.
    they are processed as projectiles just like marine guns, some do damage and some don't

sentinels have "slowing spit" that has a long range and superslows marines it hits

they also have "scatter spit" that stuns for a short time at close range. Neither types do damage.

Spitters have "acid spit" that applies an acid effect to marines and does some damage

base praes, the queen, and I think warden praes have the same thing but it doesn't apply the effect, just does straight damage (I think more)

Finally, the queen has neuro spit, which stuns on hit for quite a bit and is the strongest spit in the game, since it can stunlock you - which effectively makes any good queen impossible to beat in a 1v1
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Talunio

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how tf do tibbies macros work for the mou

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is '18+ . Talked about admins waiting to 'finish off' their ERP session. by ito726 (MentorOverseer) on 2022-06-22 21:30:14' a major enough note to screw up an application? for instance: for pred?