User Tag List

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: >> Quick Questions Thread <<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to edit Known Languages to add another besides English, such as Russian?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do I get unbbaned grom the CM ss13 discord i just wanna shitpost lordington im sorry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got several questions:

* Is there a mechanical reason I'm unable to put a Mk221 tactical shotgun in my back slot? Or is this a coding error and that there's no reason I can't be able to do so?
    * Given my first and only round playing as the Colonial Liaison and also having read a guide I interpreted as recommending against using the CL role like I believe I did, is it implausible or at least cliche to constantly be on the crew's ass for not acting in a way befitting of what a ruthless mega-corp like Weyland-Yutani would want the guys tasked with recovering a highly-invested project to act? If so, how can I play as a CL properly while staying true to the mega-corp's depiction as ruthless and profiteering as in the movies?
    * Is this a suitable thread for asking questions about lore in addition to mechanics? Having watched the first two Alien movies myself and also having asked about lore in OOC, I'm aware that much of the lore shown on the wiki is original content made to fill in the blanks the writers left out, so the forums appear to be the best place to ask.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Neighbor Dave View Post
    I've got several questions:

* Is there a mechanical reason I'm unable to put a Mk221 tactical shotgun in my back slot? Or is this a coding error and that there's no reason I can't be able to do so?
    * Given my first and only round playing as the Colonial Liaison and also having read a guide I interpreted as recommending against using the CL role like I believe I did, is it implausible or at least cliche to constantly be on the crew's ass for not acting in a way befitting of what a ruthless mega-corp like Weyland-Yutani would want the guys tasked with recovering a highly-invested project to act? If so, how can I play as a CL properly while staying true to the mega-corp's depiction as ruthless and profiteering as in the movies?
    * Is this a suitable thread for asking questions about lore in addition to mechanics? Having watched the first two Alien movies myself and also having asked about lore in OOC, I'm aware that much of the lore shown on the wiki is original content made to fill in the blanks the writers left out, so the forums appear to be the best place to ask.
    Welcome to the forums mate, answers below.

1.) Shotguns need a scabbard on the back to equip that way. It's better in the armor slot imo.
    2.) Acting swarmy as CL is more accurate than being an outright dick. Legal documents/words are your weapons, not guns. Sounds like you did well enough, just don't outright grief.
    3.) Honestly the discord is probably better cuz you'll get answers more quickly. Go to the whitelist part of the forum for some additional lore on predators and synths
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do Launch Pad A, B, C, and D work nowadays? Are supply beacons still used or is it set with coordinates? I know that Launch Pad E is controlled by Cargo directly, but the others confuse me a bit, I haven't used them since Sulaco.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Supply beacons got fucking nuked out of the game, same with OBs.
    In place nowadays they use coordinates, the ABCD ones have their coordinates set by SOs, said coordinates are acquired from tactical binos, then they get launched to the coords like how old SB works.

So yeah, basically the E pad but the launch console is at CIC instead.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttly View Post
    Supply beacons got fucking nuked out of the game, same with OBs.
    In place nowadays they use coordinates, the ABCD ones have their coordinates set by SOs, said coordinates are acquired from tactical binos, then they get launched to the coords like how old SB works.

So yeah, basically the E pad but the launch console is at CIC instead.
    Thanks, that's pretty much what I expected, do they all use the same timer?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, pretty sure they got their own timers each.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttly View Post
    Nah, pretty sure they got their own timers each.
    Excellent, this can let me deliver tons of shit quickly.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do I view the notes on my account? I have seen people discussing.