Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: >> Quick Questions Thread <<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Attachements are all you need.
    Thanks for the advice .... I have been using attachments though, the rail flashlight and the angled grip. Is there a better combination? How many can you use? Should I even go to RO? lol

I feel kind of naked with only a pulse rifle and a survival knife.

Also, any role a newbie like me could handle possibly handle other than squad marine?
    Last edited by crafty1983; 09-01-2019 at 08:41 PM. Reason: bad grammar

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by crafty1983 View Post
    Thanks for the advice .... I have been using attachments though, the rail flashlight and the angled grip. Is there a better combination? How many can you use? Should I even go to RO? lol

I feel kind of naked with only a pulse rifle and a survival knife.

Also, any role a newbie like me could handle possibly handle other than squad marine?
    For being undergunned I can only propose using M39 (submachinegun) as it has one more bullet per burst (did you read wiki article about macros?). Attaching burst-fire attachement will increase burst to 6 bullets and weaker damage means your FF will do less harm. Add recoil compensator, or suppresor and you should have a nice gun. You can also always carry a pistol in your satchel. M88 should work good with M39.

Cargo Tech should be a good role after PFC, however I recommend playing one when there is more of them around since they have duties from roundstart that require a bit of a speed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    For being undergunned I can only propose using M39 (submachinegun) as it has one more bullet per burst (did you read wiki article about macros?). Attaching burst-fire attachement will increase burst to 6 bullets and weaker damage means your FF will do less harm. Add recoil compensator, or suppresor and you should have a nice gun. You can also always carry a pistol in your satchel. M88 should work good with M39.

Cargo Tech should be a good role after PFC, however I recommend playing one when there is more of them around since they have duties from roundstart that require a bit of a speed.
    Thanks for the advice, I really do appreciate it.

It won't seem like I'm in an Aliens game without using the pulse rifle or smartgun, but I will definitely use the M39 sub next time. Is the burst fire attachment the quickfire attachment?

What about pouches? I like the flare pouch but feel the first aid pouch is kind of useless. Any suggestion for a possible replacement?

I have read about the macros but will do so again.

Cargo tech sound good and I shouldn't be able to kill any team mates.... unless I'm slow or move the wrong cargo.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - snip -
    First Aid pouch is the most important pouch a PFC can get. It gives you Painkiller autoinjector and First Aid autoinjector that are essential for fighting as marine.
    Flare pouch is kinda useless, you could always put flare packs in backpack/satchel and drop them in bigger quantities.

Belt, webbing and armor give enough place to store 10 mags worth of ammo. If you will shoot all of them, you can consider yourself a successfull PFC.

Set up macros for more convinient control during fights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You make a good point. I'll drop the flare pouch and pick up another one. Maybe something I can store some pistol ammo.

Just one more question, How do I emote?

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You make a good point. I'll drop the flare pouch and pick up another one. Maybe something I can store some pistol ammo.

Just one more question, How do I emote?
    IC tab and "Me" option. Some emotes can be made by chatting and adding "*" at the beginning. Say "*help" for list of them to appear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    me "claps"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks both of you.

Now if I could only flip barricades. I do what the wiki says but it doesn't work. (shrug)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is IO not a well-liked/sought-after role? I like playing the role, but I seem to get it all the time. I even got it for a few rounds when I had CL as High, a role I know isn't played by a whole lot of people.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soapbar View Post
    Is IO not a well-liked/sought-after role? I like playing the role, but I seem to get it all the time. I even got it for a few rounds when I had CL as High, a role I know isn't played by a whole lot of people.
    I can imagine the role that sole purpose is to gather McGuffins and dying to Runners and Lurkers has to be very popular.