0 Thread(s)
    How use the extinguisher in yourself?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkenbrand View Post
    How use the extinguisher in yourself?
    You click the empty space on the same tile that you're on.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soapbar View Post
    Is IO not a well-liked/sought-after role? I like playing the role, but I seem to get it all the time. I even got it for a few rounds when I had CL as High, a role I know isn't played by a whole lot of people.
    i would say... many join IO expecting some kind of commando gameplay and then getting disappointed while switching back to Spec

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirMandrake View Post
    1.) Shotguns need a scabbard on the back to equip that way. It's better in the armor slot imo.
    M37 Shotguns dont need the scabbard, and some attachments make it too big for the scabbard.

Agreed with the armor slot however.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehillus View Post
    M37 Shotguns dont need the scabbard, and some attachments make it too big for the scabbard.

Agreed with the armor slot however.
    Yeah my post was from April, scabbard is indeed useless now.
    Goosen Dagen-casual marine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New player here. Read the FAQs, read the wiki, looked at the in-game emotes, but I cannot find where it tells you how to do things like "high-five" and "first bumps". I've been resurrected a few times by kind medics and doctors who have emoted high fives at me and I feel like I've come off as rude b/c I couldn't figure out how to do it. I've managed to find or figure out a lot of other things (like how to lay down on the DS, how to toggle safe so I can punch purple sacs without taking off my gun...or accidentally shooting someone when I face a new direction). But I can't seem to figure out the high-five/fist bump emote. I feel like I really came off as rude to my docs.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pernox View Post
    New player here. Read the FAQs, read the wiki, looked at the in-game emotes, but I cannot find where it tells you how to do things like "high-five" and "first bumps". I've been resurrected a few times by kind medics and doctors who have emoted high fives at me and I feel like I've come off as rude b/c I couldn't figure out how to do it. I've managed to find or figure out a lot of other things (like how to lay down on the DS, how to toggle safe so I can punch purple sacs without taking off my gun...or accidentally shooting someone when I face a new direction). But I can't seem to figure out the high-five/fist bump emote. I feel like I really came off as rude to my docs.
    Highfives and bumps.

- be on help intent, select hand (bump) or arm (highfive) and click a marine. The hand sprite will pop up and if the other marine does the same thing - boom.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why were fingerprints removed?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandalore66 View Post
    Why were fingerprints removed?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    MP's never used it, Marines can't commit serious crimes, less shit for server to handle (each from 100 ungas touches everything several times, fingerprints all over).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    MP's never used it, Marines can't commit serious crimes, less shit for server to handle (each from 100 ungas touches everything several times, fingerprints all over).
    If it causes lag - yeah, I understand why they would want to remove it.

But as an MP there have been at least 10 cases recently where I'd LOVE to be able to scan for prints... :/

Marines can't commit serious crimes
    Depends what you consider "serious". Is stealing COs cat serious enough? It might not affect the performance of the marines like maliciously dropping a fatty on the front lines would, but being able to scan the door and find out who broke in would give me something to do when there aren't any important tasks.