Your Character Name?
    Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper
    Their BYOND Key
    Varnock
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    07:40
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Do not abuse your power
    - This should go without saying, but abusing your power as staff can - and will - result in swift punishment.

Remain Professional, no matter what happens
    - Constantly stay cool. Regardless of what a player says to you do not act unprofessional and get angry with them.
    - This also applies to the forums. Retain some level of professionalism when posting in player reports or ban appeals.
    - Do not release information from the staff chat to the public. EVER.

Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server
    - If a player breaks a rule, but increases the enjoyment of the server in general, (through roleplay or other such things) it can be overlooked. If no one admin helps (ahelp) a complaint, or seems to be complaining or taking issue with it, it may be best to let it go.
    - We're a server focused on the enjoyment of the players. As long as the players are having a blast and not every single rule is being broken, it's okay to let some things slide here and there.
    - Do not try to heavily influence the game unless it is for very good reasoning such as for an event, a player purposefully holding up the game, dishing out punishment for rule breaking (Examples: a commander killed a marine unjustly, a squad of marines are killing other marines for no reason, a queen is slashing every host known to man, aliens have stacked too many huggers) or other such things.

Enforcement of the rules
    - Whenever a player receives a punishment they should know why and what they are being punished for.
    - Ensure that all incidents are adequately investigated before giving a ruling.
    - We are not a government repressing their citizens. Don't hassle players for literally everything.
    Description of the incident
    There was one incident the CL has been BE'd as they were stealing the Xenomorph's egg even after I gave them a warning NOT to bother the ship and breed more Xenomorphs (As they had ALREADY breed the Xenomorph within the research containment without authorization nor notifying the researcher.) Then, Vanrock started to salt IN LOOC, That my BE isn't legit and should use more seldom.

This is ALREADY an IC/OOC RULE violation [As they LOOCly talked the things that are IC AFTER THEIR DEATH],

did NOT remained professional [As the purpose of the LOOC is just simply being salty],

did NOT Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server [As it is VERY OBVIOUS what happens later on if whoever ignores the CO's LAST warning but did not take it and salted on me]

AND using their official power [SIMPLY to salt directly towards me via LOOC after ghost.]

Not only that, in the Dchat, they stated they do NOT think what's wrong and told me THIS report will be 'WASTE OF TIME.' I feel REALLY angry about their attitude due to the ignorance they have made directly towards me.
    Evidence
    All the logs at that situation will show their issue, while Starmute, Senior Moderator, later on has been informed about their attitude.
    How you would punish the accused
    Followed by their attitude AND the logs in the Dead chat, they do NOT know what's wrong in the beginning, so I HIGHLY recommend of the removal of the Trial Moderator.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs after the BE are as follows:

[04:42:17]OOC: (LOCAL) Unknown (as Jacob Blackpool)/Varnock : hey so
    [04:42:20]OOC: (LOCAL) Unknown (as Jacob Blackpool)/Varnock : Not cool
    [04:42:43]OOC: (LOCAL) Unknown (as Jacob Blackpool)/Varnock : Like come on, give me one reason.
    [04:46:14]OOC: (LOCAL) Unknown (as Jacob Blackpool)/Varnock : Hey so as a note you should try to be less BE happy. Taking people out fo the round is a dick move.
    [04:46:23]OOC: (LOCAL) Unknown (as Jacob Blackpool)/Varnock : I'm not going to pursue this since I was being shady, but seriously dude
    [04:46:26]OOC: (LOCAL) Unknown (as Jacob Blackpool)/Varnock : Dick move.

[04:51:01]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : Well ded
    [04:51:09]SAY: Ghost/Varnock : Should have evacced when you had the chance
    [04:51:12]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : Kaiiii.
    [04:51:58]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : LOOC: Varnock: Hey so as a note you should try to be less BE happy. Taking people out fo the round is a dick move.
    [04:52:02]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : LOOC: Varnock: I'm not going to pursue this since I was being shady, but seriously dude
    [04:52:07]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : Damned.
    [04:52:14]ADMIN: Varnock/(Jacob Blackpool) : Sup
    [04:52:23]ADMIN: Varnock/(Jacob Blackpool) : I stand by what I said, BEs are kind of rude
    [04:52:26]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : Admin salting me with the LOOC, huh.
    [04:52:41]ADMIN: Varnock/(Jacob Blackpool) : Well I was kind of dead, no other way to talk to you then
    [04:52:44]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : I'll just make a report of yours then, don't want to salt all over the place of here.
    [04:52:59]ADMIN: MOD: Varnock/(Jacob Blackpool) : By all means, feel free. I think you'll be wasting your time though.
    [04:53:05]ADMIN: MOD: Varnock/(Jacob Blackpool) : wc
    [04:53:05]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : Nah. Admin LOOCly salting about their own BE.
    [04:53:14]ADMIN: Varnock/(Jacob Blackpool) : By all means, feel free. I think you'll be wasting your time though.
    [04:53:22]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : Oh, we'll see.
    [04:53:37]ADMIN: Varnock/(Jacob Blackpool) : That was part of it. I was RPing and being shady this whole round
    [04:53:51]ADMIN: Varnock/(Jacob Blackpool) : Got shot when I tried to run into research to say more stuff
    [04:54:09]ADMIN: Varnock/(Jacob Blackpool) : I didn't self antag, I never hurt anymore
    [04:54:12]SAY: Ghost/Varnock : anyone, even
    [04:54:21]ADMIN: Varnock/(Jacob Blackpool) : It is late, my fingers are uncooperative with words
    [04:54:54]ADMIN: Varnock/(Jacob Blackpool) : I ran into research after 'stealing' an egg. Frankly I feel it was still fair game since it was just sitting on the research desk
    [04:55:03]ADMIN: Varnock/(Jacob Blackpool) : I lost it and when I went back to research the CO BE'd me
    [04:55:09]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : Vanrock.
    [04:55:11]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : Vanrock.
    [04:55:14]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : I gave you firm warning
    [04:55:23]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : Not to shit on the research by removing the research access.
    [04:55:28]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : You, did it again.
    [04:55:38]ADMIN: Varnock/(Jacob Blackpool) : You never said anything of the sort, just removed my access.
    [04:55:39]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : And now, you've LOOCly salted about your death INGAME.
    [04:55:49]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : I'm just going to put this on the higher up's hands.
    [04:56:07]ADMIN: Varnock/(Jacob Blackpool) : I just wonder why you think that's serious enough to report...
    [04:56:19]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : It is. Vanrock.
    [04:56:31]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : Defcon, situation was bad so I don't care
    [04:56:44]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : Right now I'm salty because that tiral mod doesn't think it's a really serious thing.
    [04:56:58]ADMIN: Varnock/(Jacob Blackpool) : Regardless, I just need to make it clear that I am only playing a character, and while I am disappointed about being shot, I still had fun.
    [04:57:04]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : I don't.
    [04:57:11]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : Because you salted all over the place in game.
    [04:57:12]SAY: Ghost/Varnock : I apologize if I detracted from the round for you.
    [04:57:27]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : See you on the forums, I'll just gonna block.
    [04:58:29]ADMIN: Varnock/(Jacob Blackpool) : And that's why I didn't fight it, Arnie.
    [04:58:41]ADMIN: Varnock/(Jacob Blackpool) : I could have escalated, disarmed, or shot or something. I even had grenades.
    [04:59:01]ADMIN: Varnock/(Jacob Blackpool) : Research nades, funny enough. IO gave me them.
    [04:59:08]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : We're done talking, Varnock. You're making yourself really petty.
    [04:59:29]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : And more you talk on here, more larger the logs will show you are in the wrong position. So I highly recommend, stop talking.
    [04:59:30]SAY: Ghost/Varnock : Yes, I went down to planet to take pictures and got ammo for the pistol they start with. Someone handed me the nades.
    [04:59:55]ADMIN: Varnock/(Jacob Blackpool) : Apparently
    [05:00:01]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : Stop.
    [05:00:21]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : More go and I'll going to contact to the admins from the discord to cease you right off.
    [05:00:30]ADMIN: Varnock/(Jacob Blackpool) : I am sitll not doing anything though
    [05:00:40]SAY: Ghost/Yuliy : Keep it that way.
    [05:00:42]SAY: Ghost/Varnock : Like would you prefer I didn't use my trial tag or omething?

I would like to request that in the future you make your reports more clear. You didn't bother to include the timezone for this report, adding significant time finding the statements. Furthermore, the description of the incident extremely poorly explains what you're actually reporting, and I don't understand how 'enforcement of the rules' was violated at all.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mods are players as well, and can express their discontent just like anyone else. You basically tell him in dchat to shut up. I don't see what he did as "salting" At the most I am going to talk to varnock not to use LOOC as a ghost unless its for moderator purposes as they are a trial and still learning. He has a right to talk in dead chat like anyone else. Salting would be if he spammed for example "CAPTAIN SUCKS CAUSE HE BE ME FOR A SHIT REASON BAN HE"

However you claim he's being petty, yet you're the one being petty with what I feel is quite a frivolous report.

I don't see any major moderator guideline breeches here, except for the LOOC which will be handled.