User Tag List

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Predator Rework

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    I did not say this at all. I said that there are occurances of pred gear being given, but that it was rare and I listed the reasons for it being rare.

Please don't put words into my mouth, that's not fair
    You literally said my suggestion of having fun over lore in this tiny little issue is the concept of what got us where we were in CM today.

I'm pretty sure this community agrees that getting stunned killed by a predator's buddy after you killed one and took his mask is retarded. I suppose I'll ask for opinions during the next town hall if the suggestion is going to turn CM for the worse.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While not a universal stance, however in a variety of sources many Predators respect Humans for their cunning, strength, and will to survive. Some sources even go so far to state that hunting a Human, a worthy Human, is of greater worth than hunting a Xenomorph, to the point where some groups reserve hunting Humans for Elders or deserving Predators, and not something for a lowly initiate to be given the honour of undertaking.

A good Human is a gourmet restaurant dish. A xenomorph is decently cooked homemade meal, regular Humans are fast food.

--

Unworthy prey should be reserved for dealing with either memers or people interrupting actual duels, shooting a Predator should not make you unworthy.

In terms of a 'reward'. Give Predators a menu they can call up with a list of unique items they can spawn in on themselves.
    This is war, survival is your responsibility
    Captain Alan Bentway
    Synthetic: Nicholas
    Hunter Kwei Ikthya-de

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there's an actual overwhelming majority that want roleplay over gameplay?

when did this massive paradigm shift come from?

most of the features coming out right now are gameplay focused (albeit questionable considering some of the bad game design going on right now but thats a constant of CM development so ), but most of the players ive seen are gameplay focused

i don't see a lot of people sacrificing their ability to shoot xenos in return for RP (the walkman meme is small), rarely do people interact with yautja except to shoot them (probably cause most of them never interact with humans outside of trying to bait them anyway), and xenos... well we just shoot xenos lol

even survivors are turning less of a RP role and more of a "pew pew pew till horizontal" role and nothing has been added to make them have any roleplay value

if your basing your decision of "roleplay over gameplay" on 2-3 guys in a round table discussion on discord instead of an actual vote with a majority of the community then idk what to say except

you dumb

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Survivor View Post
    You literally said my suggestion of having fun over lore in this tiny little issue is the concept of what got us where we were in CM today.

I'm pretty sure this community agrees that getting stunned killed by a predator's buddy after you killed one and took his mask is retarded. I suppose I'll ask for opinions during the next town hall if the suggestion is going to turn CM for the worse.
    When I said

Focusing on fun over RP has gotten us where we are today.
    My statement was focused on how the game's development has been seemingly focused on gameplay and gameplay alone.

Again, please don't put words in to my mouth.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, you were referring to what I said. 4 people voicing themselves at the town hall also doesn't represent the entire community. If you want me to stop quoting you, don't say it.

As for the gear situation in question, council had made a solution to avoid HPC cloak kills over gear.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think we should make preds be able to SD while cloaked
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakkkk View Post
    Gorilla.jpg

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakkkk View Post
    Shut up Mor'tim-er
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lore is gay

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy Retard View Post
    lore is gay
    Can you provide an argument as to how lore may be a detriment in the case of the Yautja faction?