User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Synthetic Rework

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noosh View Post
    I liked the notion of mod kits for support. Here are a couple ideas beyond medical.

A kind of permanent binocular mode. It will give them a huge natural viewing area, and allows them to call CAS and gather coords. A possible like defcon 2 or 3 upgrade could be a remote mortar kit for them, where they can spot it and shoot it in the field but loose CAS.

A fabricator mod that lets them refine things into plassteel or make ammo cans.

Accountant mod lets the RO assing them to a crate and elevator duty, to gain extra money/ discount. Lets them pick up crates like a power lifter.

Med evac and fulton mod lets them have an ulinmited uses of these, with some kind of special stasis air lift bag.

Direct server uplink lets intel be analized on the ground.

How would you feel about thing like that?
    A Synth is a robot that can do everything at the same time. One minute he builds cades, one minute he deffibs a marine. If you want to do a special role, just go CT/Marine spotter etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladwhy View Post
    A Synth is a robot that can do everything at the same time. One minute he builds cades, one minute he deffibs a marine. If you want to do a special role, just go CT/Marine spotter etc.
    I see your point. My thinking was that it was a nice way to show they are super human. Human plus as it were. It would also give the synth player a litte more than save-a-tron in game parlances.

Uprades would not detract from any of the roles, i dont think. I like to think that they would also give some extra RP juice to the synth.