User Tag List

Thread: ProfesserQrow - Developer Application (Spriter)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ProfesserQrow - Developer Application (Spriter)

Developer Application
    Byond ID?
    ProfesserQrow

Age?

Gender?
    Male

How would you define yourself? (Coder, Mapper, Spriter):
    Spriter

If Coder, what languages?
    N/A

Any previous experience developing with SS13?
    none.

Proof of any previous or current work:
    N/A

How well do you know Git?
    Just started.

Your primary job is server development, not policing the server. You may be given Moderator-level of access but you should *not* be invoking any administrative actions unless there are no moderators or Admins online. Do you understand?
    Yes

Anything else you'd like to add?
    Im very new with spriting and whatnot but i did do a lot of digital art, and i ask frans for anything i dont fully know on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did not realize what was meant by the work question until i read it again. here is a P90 i made. (still really new on it all) https://imgur.com/a/VIBALmC

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, ProfessorQrow.

While I am glad to see you're motivated to learn how to sprite, and willing to contribute, I believe that at this moment it wouldn't be wise to accept you. It's been said before, but we generally don't look to hire those who will need to be taught how to do the work and look for those with experience. We don't expect our newest members to know everything, but having the basics down and being able to complete sprites within an SS13 style, or even our own style goes along way.

I encourage you to reapply once you have more experience under your belt and if you need it, I'm still available via discord. However for the meantime, I'm gonna have to deny this app.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler: