User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Col.Rice - Commander Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had Rice as my XO/SO a number of times and I can fully say that they acted with competence every time. I hope they can grow as a player and as a good commander. This is a +1 from me chief.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be echoing ScreamingIdiot on this one; their response is very well fleshed out.

Smov's statements are worrying to say the least; breaking the Chain of Command isn't a good way of making yourself known as a proper XO.

I'll be going with a -1 on this one.
    Claire O'Reilly, the vitriolic Corporate Liaison!
    Cassie, the helpful Synthetic!
    Kre'Zuhl, the self-declared greatest worshipper of Thardha!

HRP Main to the Bone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't even XO. Was SO, broke chain cause CMP was retarded. Would break again if it can result in a win. And i did win.

Scarifices are to be made, sometime its require moves that make others hate you.
    Its do or die.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not a CO, and my presence on WL applications is rare, but I have seen you in action and agree you are a competent leader. My only concern is the attitude presented in your responses here. As a CO your role is not to do anything and everything to win and leave it at that. You will be playing a role that a higher standard of role-play is expected from, and should use that to improve the overall feel of the round and make it better for everyone.

I'm going to support your application, but I'll leave you with the warning that leaving no room for negotiation and discussion is a quick way to get shot. Stepping on the toes of your superior officers is also going to lead you into trouble. I strongly advise you don't disobey an admiral for example.

Good luck, Captain. +1
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate your acceptance.

Of course i understand that i shouldn't step on the toe of the brass. However.

In According to my military education and training command teaches: A officer can counter aswell revoke a superior officer's order in the field if it deemed too risky or warcrime related such as: Massacre innocent lives, Full assault on low manpower, but eh. In CM i'm not the kind of person who step on superior toes unless its worth the risk and that risk is saving marines lives and win the battle.

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You seem to be very focused on Winning the round. As the CO you want to offer a balance between your RP ability and offer the players an enjoyable round. I haven�t seen you play at all since I wrote my last reply and I have been playing off hours to check your progress. Also you may go against your superior officer�s orders, but you should not do it because you disagree with a simple course of action, which seems to be the case to me.

I just can�t support you at this time period. Ask for help to any CO players specially the council if you are still unsure what you are doing wrong or what you can improve / etc.
    Good luck anyways !

Captain Morgan Young

Charlie Squad Medic main and the worst nade Thrower you Will ever see.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My brother told me you are good in leading the operation but in my own opinion, you are something a fury person. I've been playing almost 24 hours and yet I didn't see you at all. As you said, you aren't going to play to our timezone, it means you are no longer trying or less effort to get this whitelist. -1
    Last edited by ChengChan; 10-15-2019 at 11:00 PM.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no intentions in ruining my real life progresses. I'm not a guy with alot of free times, i play for fun and for winning. Like i have stated before and shall state again: I have no intention in playing on your timezone as it will not be possible due to my work schedule aswell my lifestyle.

Last time i did that was 2 days ago and i end up getting scolded by my boss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Morgan, who said i don't roleplay? It just i can do both as a Captain. Who said i don't roleplay? Winning is important but so are roleplaying. I haven't seen you playing around either. Would you may coming around my timezone? Also. Likewise like i said on that topic: Stomp on their toe if it save lives and the course of battle.

And i appreciate your words. Your support is appreciated.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Col.Rice View Post
    Hi Morgan, who said i don't roleplay?.
    Quiz's

1: The CL comes to CIC and bothers you with paperwork regarding the acquisition of a Xeno Egg while you are busy commanding the operation, and he's not leaving till it's all signed. What do you do?

2: It comes to your attention that a Bravo Engineer has died while in the custody of the MP's and the CMP, what steps do you take to resolve this issue?

Garret Dalheart reporting for Duty!
    Captain Howard Dalheart Captain of the USS Almayer Deceased
    Ckey: TheDexfiles
    Joined the fight 19 Dec 2017

Current Record holder for most dead in a single OB at 25
    Sorry mates