WildWehraboo - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    WildWehraboo

Marine Name
    Hanz Krieger

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Zauh'koued

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    Once, I Team killed a PO At the last seconds of a end match after winning the game.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    I have finished reading it, And i like the idea of Worthy prey, Unworthy prey And Innocent prey.

Yautja Character Story
    Zauh'koued Had proven itself worthy after hunts, He Had Not Violated the Code of honor, His main type of hunting was Trapping the prey, He liked to Play with the prey, Scaring the prey was his Best weapon, Mental warfare And such Are his favorites, He Thought of his species As One, He Did not want to attack to other Yautjas, As they were minding their own business, He liked to hunt together with his fellow Yautjas, He always had a intrest in humans, Their bodies, Minds And how they hunted Their prey, Zauh'koued Tried not to attack any humans, But the wonder got the better of him, One day he killed a human and looted the Human to see what the use, It was a low technology Blaster Looking Thing, Instead of 1 Shot 1 Kill Or more, It was 10 shots 1 kill, He lost all the hope in the human Tehchnology. Zauh'koued Still awarded the humans who were brave enough to not End its life, Or kill a xenomorph With a Weapon, He liked to be stealthy, But his favorite method was Killing slowly and painfully To assert dominance, He was a Good fighter And will carry the blood of the Yautjas Blood, Even if he is the last one, He Hated Xenos, He called em bugs And He would do anything to kill them if possible, He Will help any human That is in a fight againist a xeno And is out numbered, Humans and Yautjas Have Something in common And it is hating Those Fuckin' Bugs.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    I Plan on Playing Stealthy, And setting up traps, I Would like to drag off marines then beat them to death, I dont really like to go full serial killer, So i will do it when i get a Marine That is all alone and wondering off, I Will Use my Wrist Blades as my main weapon As they are really good weapons.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    In a hunt, You stalk the prey, Getting the best chance of attacking them And ending them quickly without any mercy,And i see a Hunt as a Sport, And i dont really think prey Really has a chance of fighting back

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I am planning on Teaming with them, And hunt Humans or Xenos, Sometimes Invite them to a Duel To see who is a Better hunter, And Help the other Yautjas If they are being attacked, I think we Should not attack each other
    Because we are the same, We have alot in common, Our looks And Our Preys..

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    After playing as Almost Any rank And role, It gets boring Trust me, I did 98 Flights as a pilot, So i came to the Forums To look for a new role, And i found out that There are Yautjas In the SS13 CM, So i Said ''Why not try?'' I Hope i get the role, I really like this game.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take a look at accepted apps, now look at yours.

Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something that is more of a writing gripe of mine, the randomly capitalized letters is really disorienting to read. The second being the story is VERY poor. The major being that for a lack of better words and I feel somewhat bad saying it, it's REALLY bad. 'He hates bugs'? That is his gimmick? Sure, I can see that as a working gimmick but truth be told, you can do better. WHY does he hate bugs? He kills painfully and slowly to show dominance? Ok, but WHY? You have answers but not reasons.

Another being you ENTIRELY missed on how to answer what an honor duel is. The lack of the understanding of the Yautja and their culture I am afraid to say is blatantly and painfully obvious in this entire application with the sheer lack of understanding of the hunt. We are honorable hunters, not blood thirsty bad bloods.

These are only a few short reasons but I cannot support this application.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Twice the application, double the denial.

Read the honour code. Read accepted apps.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1. This is below standard. Take Sleepy Retards advice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All has been said. -1
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever Sleepy said.

One more -1.
    Claire O'Reilly, the vitriolic Corporate Liaison!
    Cassie, the helpful Synthetic!
    Kre'Zuhl, the self-declared greatest worshipper of Thardha!

HRP Main to the Bone

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again I have to deny this because double posted.