WildWehraboo - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    WildWehraboo

Marine Name
    Hanz Krieger

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Nuah'keib

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    Once, I have Team killed at the End of the game once, At the last seconds of boredness, So i shot my CO Pilot With my pistol at the end.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    No, But i have read it, And i will follow it.

Yautja Character Story
    Nuah'keib Went to his first Hunt With his Father, His father was a Respected Yautja, He Liked to hunt, A lot, He was a respected Hunter. One day Nuah'keib Wanted to come with his Father, His Father Thought him How to hunt and The Details Of Hunting, Like setting up traps And Attacking to the vital Points, First few hunts He did nothing, He just sat there And Learned from his father, At the 5th Hunt, He managed to Help his father Bring a Xeno Down He was not a special snowflake, He was a slow learner actually He just managed to hit its knees, He Had brought back some experience With him, After a few more hunts, He knew where the vital points were, And What the Strategy was, How to hold weapons and How to Use them Effectively, After Some time, He wanted to go Hunting With Some of the Yautjas He knew of, He Brought some Weapons With him, That was the hunt that Changed his vision... Him and his friends set up a Trap And hid in the trees, Waiting for a Xeno to pass by To hunt, they knew that there would be a Xeno Passing by Sooner or later As it was a common Hunting place, And many hunters went there And Came back With Trophies, His Friend was not Really experienced, And So was he. He learned From his father, But he was not Fully ready, After waiting a few minutes, The trap activated, Getting a Xeno Caught in it, But it was an acid spitter, Him and his Friend took their masks Off, Thinking the threath Was Neutralized, But When the Xeno Was hanging, It managed to Spit Acid to Nuah'keib's Comrade, His Best friend Had his Face melting off From Acid, Slowly and Painfully He Started to Gut the Xeno Alive with His Wrist blades, Out of pure anger, He hurt himself From the anger he was gutting the xeno, That Moment, He Saw Xenos As an Enemy, Instead of a Prey He Started to learn more from the experience He brought, He Learned more from his father and the hunters, He Then started to Go on hunting trips By himself, Managing to get A few thropies When He went out, He learned A lot From the other hunters too, His First encounter with humans Was on a Hunting trip, He Set his trap up And Waited For the Prey... A Huge sound Could be heard from the tree he was hiding On, And a Scream from the trap, He Got the Xeno, Or was it a Xeno He went down to kill What was in the trap When he noticed that it was not a Xeno, But a different Specie, He Did not know what to do, The Prey did not look like a real Threat, So After being sure that the threat Was Not Available to attack, He Looked at the prey, Confused He Had never encountered something like this before. The Alien-Like specie Tried to talk But He Did not understand anything he was saying, So He disarmed the trap, Let the Specie go After grabbing the gun of the thing Then looking at it, It was not really Strong Compared to its blaster, And The thing did not have wrist blades, He showed Mercy And Let the Thing go, He Had Been wondering about that Thing, And he still is...

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    My Yautja, Aka Nuah'keib Will be Hostile Towards Xenos And Passive againist Humans If He Wants to Get more challange, So My Yautja Likes to set up traps and hide around, Waiting for the Xenos or Humans that got trapped, His Favorite Weapons Are His Blaster And his Wrist blades.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    In Hunt, I dont think the prey has a chance, And you can stalk the Prey
    In Honor Duel, You give the So called Prey A weapon And fight each other, Winner shows that he is strong Enough to live, And he Deserves to live.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    He Wont attack them Unless they Attack He Likes to actually Cooperate with them, He Always liked to talk And Hunt with fellow Yautjas.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    The reason Is That, I Basically did all the roles i Could And i got bored, After some time i saw the Predator Role, I Opened youtube and I researched ''SS13 CM Predator'' Then I watched a video, The gameplay looked So Fun, So I Really want to be a Predator, And i like the predator's Style.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You cannot make a new application so soon. There's a month wait time from when you get denied/withdraw. Also this application doesn't look much better than your old one.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Twice the application, double the denial.

Read the honour code. Read accepted apps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All has been said. -1
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes please

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So... Yes, everything's been said.

Claire O'Reilly, the vitriolic Corporate Liaison!
    Cassie, the helpful Synthetic!
    Kre'Zuhl, the self-declared greatest worshipper of Thardha!

HRP Main to the Bone

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to deny these because you've double posted. Sorry.