XtremeSavageXD - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    XtremeSavageXD

Marine Name
    Solomon Dawkins

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Pazuka Najhatai

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    Banned from Paradise Station for something that happned well over 3 months ago

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes I have looked at it for about 30 minutes in total

Yautja Character Story
    I am Pazuka Najhatai, a quiet Predator is who usually a watcher, who only challenges the most strong, who only goes for the Best Trophies. I will show mercy to those who earn it, and if defeated I will show great genorisity to those who spare me. I have a decent relation ship with my elders, but i am mostly a recluse. I like humans more than bugs as they can at least make a good hunt. I am Pazuka Najhatai, I am the Hunter of the Void. I have hunted Aliens for centuries, and was on the homeworld when we discovered the Alien-Predator hybrid on earth. i have lived for centuries, killed many prey, all who were worthy of a great hunt. I am regarded as one of the Wiser Predators, i advised my brother to go kill the Hybrid in 2007, and afterwards watched him pass from this plane when the humans nuked the town. I have traveled this galaxy many times over, and have hunted leaders of societies from everywhere. In many ancient cultures, I was regarded as the watcher, who waits for the champion, one who is worthy, to challenge him. i have a small fondness for humans, as they have a particular intelligence which almost rivals ours. This doesent affect anything, but I may be more inclined to show mercy to a smart Human than to one who simply fights well.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Pretty laid back, if there is a pretty robusty player I will challenge and duel. I dont attack weak prey, and I love a good fight. i obey my leaders, but not blindly. If there is a dishonarable prey, i will show them no mercy.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    a honor duel is a fight between two worthy opponents, who are both pure of heart/intention, who pull no tricks, just pure combat. A hunt, is either unworthy prey who flees and must be killed to make an example, or a worthy prey who wishes to make things interesting. A hunt is a slow thing, usually over several minutes, while a duel is fast. A hunt for me will always end with death, only exceptions would be for extremely smart/robust players. A duel has the chnce to end with mercy or death, depending on robustness.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    Since I am a quiet Predator, I intend to be quiet and obediant, known as the one who speaks not often but when he does you listen closely. i intent to be amicable with my fellow predators unless disrespected.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    Becasue I love this server, this is the one i play on the most, Marines and bugs have gotten a lil dull, looking for a new experience and new roleplay oppurtunities. i also love robust fights

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not enough.

- Please look at accepted apps and denied ones to get a feel of what we want.
    - Use the Whitelist-App-Help channel on the discord.
    - Send your work to someone else to PROOF-READ it.
    - Revise the Honor Code.

Its gonna be a -1
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my first app, I appreciate the feedback and the advice, thank you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Less effort -1. Keep playing until people recognize you and ask help in discord.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DommyGaming already said everything which needs to be said.

Regarding stories: Be sure to include dialogue in them, 1st person sequences, and portray your quirk in them! Do that, and make a long and interesting story and you're golden.

For now, though, -1
    Claire O'Reilly, the vitriolic Corporate Liaison!
    Cassie, the helpful Synthetic!
    Kre'Zuhl, the self-declared greatest worshipper of Thardha!

HRP Main to the Bone

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to have -1 unfortunately man.

The story is lacking in beef, and I dont understand your predator or his mindset.

The quirk and other answers are really bare and I dont have any idea what your trying to protray here.

Please take a look at the accepted apps and do ask for any of our help on the discord. #Whitelist-App-Help

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bancrose View Post
    I'm going to have -1 unfortunately man.

The story is lacking in beef, and I dont understand your predator or his mindset.

The quirk and other answers are really bare and I dont have any idea what your trying to protray here.

Please take a look at the accepted apps and do ask for any of our help on the discord. #Whitelist-App-Help
    -1 fro mme

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1 from me as well because of what the others have already stated

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Majority Council Agreed that this has to be denied, Dont be discouraged.

Go to the accepted apps and see some of good examples to draw inspiration from. and ask for help on our discord and someone will help you