User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [WITHDRAWN] Skies - Synthetic Application

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This app is a tough one. I can definitely see you can write well and put effort into it, and like Vamp said, you clearly show passion for the role with your rebuttals. Both Anderut and Superjo brought up very good points. Your app misses the mark just barely. With feedback you were given I am sure your next app will hit the mark right in the center, but for now it's -1 for me.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I notice that once someone gives an opinion, everyone will echo that opinion. Neutral opinion? The next handful will be the same. +1? Typically, though not always, more +1s will follow. Silence? Silence will follow for days. -1? Suddenly everyone wakes up and drops -1's in near unison by comparison. Just an observation.

I accepted a couple days ago this would be denied. I will fill out a new creative writing application that perfectly fits the mold given to me on my next one. Thank you for reading.
    *You notice a small coffee stain ring where the signature should be*

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skies View Post
    I notice that once someone gives an opinion, everyone will echo that opinion. Neutral opinion? The next handful will be the same. +1? Typically, though not always, more +1s will follow. Silence? Silence will follow for days. -1? Suddenly everyone wakes up and drops -1's in near unison by comparison. Just an observation.

I accepted a couple days ago this would be denied. I will fill out a new creative writing application that perfectly fits the mold given to me on my next one. Thank you for reading.
    You can always withdraw your application so the one month timer starts from the time you withdraw, not get denied.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then I choose to withdraw my application.
    *You notice a small coffee stain ring where the signature should be*

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn at yoir request.