Date of Incident
    October 11, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Solomon Martin

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Not known

Accused Character Name
    Oleg Akimov

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    5:20 for the last one

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3,

Description of the incident:
    Over the course of 3 seperate days, from 10/9/ to 10/13. Akimov has harrassed me everytime I have been under his command, starting with the incident on the 10th, which I will describe now. CO Oleg had somehow ordered a strange fish, built a fishbowl in his office, and had the fish eat a PMC commando. After that a SO was also eaten. I faxed a complaint to HC asking for advice on a CO who's fish ate my friend. HC ended up sending a Admiral to the ship, and who which after investigating found no wrong doing the CO's part. I was then summarily executed as was another one of the SO's for dissagreeing with the Admiral and Akimov. I am not angry at this. I am angry at what came in the following days. As a XO, on October 13, I told Alpha squad they would not recieve MedEvac until they got a Xeno Egg for R&D. We had 2 bald PO's, so in reality we didnt even have MedEvac. i was then set to wanted for Manslaughter and Disorderly Conduct. All the while Akimov is telling the marines that if they cross the river they get reported for insub. This even, I am not mad at, as its pretty dumb. But the very next round, I was Alpha SL, get all suited up and am talking to my men, hear the "Mighty Oleg Akimov" is now CO, and say over radio. "I heard he has autism" And who woulda thot it, both the Xo and Bravo SL tell him over comms. I am then tazed, flashed, and cuffed, and I didnt even resist arrest. I am then brigged for 10 minutes, the CO himself comes down from the CIC to see me, and I get brigged. t=I insult the CO after he leaves, and then I reciceve an extra 20 minute sentance. This leads to another insult, and I end up getting perma. this is where i claim harrassment. Akimov again comes down from CIC, to order me executed after 10 minutes in perma. I am then executed. I am relatively new to CM, but I know this shit is toxic as hell.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    SeniorAdmin Tharinoma said she would post relavent logs.

How you would punish the accused:
    All I am asking is that he is given a warning and told not to hold grudges for past rounds. I am tired of being singled out trying to do my job and then punished extremely for something minor. This entire experience has ruined CM for me and I've played for 3 months. I am not asking for a ban or a un whitelist, just a cease and desist

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Round currently ongoing, locking thread until round is over.

EDIT: Round over, thread unlocked.
    Last edited by Dubszor; 10-13-2019 at 11:36 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the XO the most recent round he is referencing, I believe that matter was handled to a fair enough extent IC. A mutiny happened which lead to the CO's death and a new, neutral command structure. I cannot, however, comment on the matter if he believes Akimov is metagaming to unfairly target him. (And I never told him anything, I was very sympathetic to you and Alpha in general that round. Oleg had enabled all comms on his headset, as did I)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CO here gonna keep it short.
    First round - event, I received order from Admiral to announce your execution. It was not approved by me, but because you spent your whole round scheming with CL I certainly was not compelled to defend you.

Second round - you blocked medEVAC for Alpha, then claimed:
    CDR Solomon Martin [Command (XO)] says, "Im not even aware of our MedEvac Capabilities"
    And then again:
    CDR Solomon Martin [MP (XO)] says, "First off, I didnt even know we had MedEvac capabilities"
    While Alpha SL told me that you in fact did forbid it:
    SSGT William 'Jester' Crimson [Alpha (SL)] says, "CMP, XO denied my wounded marines med-evacs"
    I asked CMP if that's a law-break in her book:
    CPT Oleg Akimov [MP (CO)] asks, "Right I never approved that. Do you consider it law-break?"
    At this point I'm sure CMP ahelped the issue. Later on CMP was cleared of manslaughter. At this time XO tells me that marines in fact a propriety of WY so it does not matter as long as we get egg.
    At this time XO is still not ordered to arrest. I decided to send him to REQ to "observe it", but basically I wanted him out of the CIC. He failed to get there in 10 or so minutes and this whole issue started to get on my nerves.
    So I asked CMP:
    CPT Oleg Akimov [MP (CO)] says, "Nail the XO he is at REQ. At least should be. If he is not there that's INSUB.
    CPT Oleg Akimov [MP (CO)] says, "If he is not there right now - INSUB it is.
    At this point his time at brig - 15 minutes. He decided to skip REQ, so he received INSUB charge on top. He was not brigged as operation ended in marine victory, and XO clearly went to hiding right after he left CIC.

Third round
    First off all I made announcement stating that Marine Law will be enforced today without excuses.
    SL decided to call officer an autist (sadly I don't have logs for early round. I'm sure admins will provide them) I don't recall exactly but it was something like "Hey pals do you know that CO has autism?"
    If that was PFC or Spec or Engie/Medic I would've let it slide (I ordered DS1 to delay launch to arrest SL). But SL that just trash talks command before drop? Nope, I had to order SL arrest.
    At this time you had 15-30 minutes. I never told CMP to give SL a maximum time. I went to Brig to see other marine about appeal, at that time SL was in process of being brigged.
    Relevant bit's:
    SSGT Maria Chosen [MP (MP)] says, "More disrespect towards CO"
    SSGT Rexanna Siegrist [MP (MP)] asks, "CMP, the squad leader just called the CO an ass. Should we add another disrespect?"
    SSGT Oscer 'Hug' Waine [MP (MP)] says, "Yea i think he called the co a fuck"
    LCDR Amelia 'Valkyrie' Locke [MP (CMP)] says, "Alpha SL has been perma'd"
    CPT Oleg Akimov [MP (CO)] asks, "Above one hour?"
    LCDR Amelia 'Valkyrie' Locke [MP (CMP)] says, "5 counts of DASO"
    CPT Oleg Akimov [MP (CO)] says, "CMP. Prepare paperwork for possible execution."
    At this point I Ahelped to see if it's okay to execute him.
    I went to brig to give last chance for appeal. Appeal was not great... It took him 5 minutes to say :
    SSGT Solomon Martin says, "Plwease"
    At this point I thought to myself - Why should I pardon someone who called CO and CMP names while inside brig, under MP's watch, if he is actively trying to get executed?
    SL could've walked away after just 15 minutes inside brig for first DASO. Nobody baited him. He did this all on his own free will.

As for meta-grudge that's the tricky part. No idea how to prove I never meta grudged against you except while in dchat?
    Anyhow outcome of this report does not really matter, because your wish will be granted anyway. If not by Administration the by me.
    I'll be taking break from CM anyway. It will be hard to meta-grudge you if I'm not playing CM. Cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was a PFC during the final round. The OP as alpha SL was nice enough to give me their vended flamer and seemed an alright dude, and when we were preparing for first drop the MPs came to arrest him. Myself and the Alpha Spec attempted to ask the MPs and XO to just apply an NJP, which is an absolutely fair punishment for such a crime, and command was having none of it.

Later on in the round after hearing about his execution I ahelped the situation to Dubzor, explaining that I felt this fell under rule 3 (don't be a dick).

Claiming that their sentences were justified because of what they said about the CO while already in the brig, while justified, wouldn't have been an issue in the first place if an NJP was applied in place of an arrest. OP was removed from the round entirely for what was originally single sentence that could have been considered banter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DOSA is a Major Crime in ML. Cannot assign NJP for that.
    For crimes with a sentence equal to or lower than 10 minutes, the arresting MP, Chief MP or the Commanding Officer may administer a Non-Judicial Punishment instead of a brig sentence
    Minimal for DOSA is 15 minutes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FelixG View Post
    CO here gonna keep it short.
    At this point I'm sure CMP ahelped the issue. Later on CMP was cleared of manslaughter. At this time XO tells me that marines in fact a propriety of WY so it does not matter as long as we get egg.
    At this time XO is still not ordered to arrest. I decided to send him to REQ to "observe it", but basically I wanted him out of the CIC. He failed to get there in 10 or so minutes and this whole issue started to get on my nerves.
    Clarification: I meant XO was cleared of manslaughter, nobody died because of Medevac Ban. CMP did not break any ML. Hope it's clear.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to side with FelixG in the first and third rounds referenced. He didn't order the XO executed in the first round (It was an admiral, I was there). In the third round, I may not have agreed with his judgement in the execution, but what he did was legal as well as the mutiny that followed as a product of his actions. He needed some sort of consequence for his actions in the last round and he received one, a full mutiny.

Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since i was the alpha SO in the third round and the third round was the round that seems to have been the final trigger for this Report i will give my knowledge of the third round.

I was Alpha SL, get all suited up and am talking to my men, hear the "Mighty Oleg Akimov" is now CO, and say over radio. "I heard he has autism"
    If i recall correctly this was exactly what was said by Solomon during the round. Another SO decided that he should be hit with insub and did that after the insult was reported to the CO.
    Solomon proceeded to get arrested on the DS before the drop. How exactly he was arrested and if he resisted wasn't clear to me but i did see him getting dragged away from the DS by the MPs.

Later that round Solomon was moved to perma and i went down to the brig to find out why. The CMP was well within his right moving him to perma since he was up to 5 charges for disrespecting a supirior officer and could be moved to perma at will by the CMP since his scentence was high enough.

As for the execution, it seemed lawful since the CO announced it and solomon gave his last words over radio. It was very strict to execute solomon for disrespecting charges but it was according to marine law and that is the most important.
    I would like to say that it doesn't seem fair to execute someone for what seems like a bad joke but still the CO is allowed to be unreasonable if that fits his character.

All in all i din't agree with all the actions the CO took that round and dealt with that IC.
    In the end the CO was "punished" for being rash IC with a alpha squad mutiny defeating CIC and installing another CO.

PS: i really hope this round isn't the reason for FelixG deciding to take a break from CM. He is a fine player and it would be a shame to lose him over such a petty dispute.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi i was Oscer 'Hug' Waine the MP in the 3rd round, just want to clarify my report that the SL had called the CO a fuck was not part of a new charge, i was just telling a nothing Mp why he had got his 2nd charge.