User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not known - Rule 3,

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I havent exactly things straight here, But you are also accusing the CO of Metagrudging you as well?

I assume that is because you were executed by him 3 times in 3 rounds.

I will not comment further until I see the logs.

Soldier will also probably comment at some point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was executed once during event on admiral order. It was authorized by Admiral Moore. And it was during event. I just made an announcement.
    And once as SL. For DOSA.

He was set to arrest during second round because he ignored orders and forbid Alpha to use MedEVAC until he receives an egg. That was closer to round end.Charges were Disorderly and Insub. Manslaughter was cleared. Not really relevant since round was over at the time but XO behaved not nice at all, he run/hid from arrest and started calling me names, at that point it meant nothing really, since round was over and OOC was enabled.

Whitelisted Captain Glass Bottle Coke's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the mod that ruled the 3rd round's events IC and approved the mutiny, from what I saw nothing the CO did seemed particularly metagrudge, and continuing to insult people while in brig is a quick way to stack charges (I know from experience, its rough). I wasnt present for the first two rounds but just based off the third I'm leaning towards the CO not guilty of any wrong doing.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are currently having issues with logs at the moment.

However, the first instance I have been informed that it was an Admiral event and my fellow staff have informed me that the admiral did order the execution so that will be disregarded

The third event was handled to my satisfaction by the moderation team.

So the only allegation that will be reviewed is round two.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was one of the Honor Guards during the First instance on a admiral event. You used the emergency messages claiming that the CMP and the marines were attemping to mutiny and for SOME REASON you asked Weiland Yutani PMCs to come mediate the situation.

You did so many wrong things as XO on that round that at some point, I though you were memeing, i belive one of the outcomes of the first instance was your Execution. Requesting W-Y PMCs to mediate a possible Mutiny it's a big no no and expected to be a traitorous choice, you shot your own foot when you used the USCM Emergency Message System to request them.

At no point a mutiny were authorized by staff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was not aware of any mutiny during that round. I mean I know that XO and SO's with CL were scheming around, but nothing too serious, but I kept it cool and was focused mostly on operation, although with fish in tank it was kind of hard.
    Trijent Round I was not meta targeting OP in any way. Memory is already hazy but during that round 2 SO's were arrested one for being drunk in CIC and other for being deputy mp without my authorization.
    And during LV round with mutiny I again did not meta-grudged OP brig was quite used that round. It's just happens to be that OP rolled into rounds when I'm strict with the ML.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was an MP that round, there was no mutiny whatsoever within the MP ranks (MPs aren't even allowed to mutiny). Also if he was scheming with the CL then he basically throws out any argument he had, considering the CL was practically griefing that round and was screaming that the MPs murdered the admirals over comms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right. So if OP's character insist on breaking laws every round and I try to enforce ML every round is that meta-grudge or just clash of personalities?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These logs are for the second round only, as the Mod Manager established that the first and third rounds are not an issue.

Logs:

The XO (XtremeSavageXD) orders Alpha to find an egg as their 'new priority'; the CO (Felix_grabovski) doesn't agree with the XO's decision. Not long afterwards, Alpha's SL asks about medevac, which the XO declines until Alpha gets an egg. Alpha SL takes it to MPs.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Alpha SL comes into contact with the CMP, and the CO overhears the discussion, admonishing the XO for it and discussing the legal situation with the CMP. The XO claims that the marines and the ship at-large belong to the Company, and the CO orders them out.

Spoiler Spoiler:

CO and CMP discuss/order the arrest of the XO as he is reportedly moving to Req. XO retaliates on comms.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Round comes to a close, marine major. XO makes several remarks about the CO over the course of the remaining couple minutes.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see any rules broken here.
    Don't want to get into trouble with the CO, follow orders.