Date of Incident
    October 13, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Brock Cavalet

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Don't know

Accused Character Name
    Katashi Juro

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    About 7:30PM

What rule(s) were broken:
    3, 4

Description of the incident:
    How do I even describe this round. Came up with extraordinarily stupid plans (hide in the aerodome to spring a trap - no wait, everyone rush underground - oh wait I don't know where the tank is - oh 80% of forces died by 12:45 round time), got the whole marine force wrecked, too focused on racist portrayal of asian stereotypes to sincerely come up with genuine tactics.

This is one of those commanders who puts their own juvenile amusement ahead of the enjoyment of the entire marine force. Every round I have ever seen him in he is just up to racist bullshit, trolling the entire battalion, I believe maliciously.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Ask any other marine playing at that time.

How you would punish the accused:
    De-whitelist, at least temporarily.
    Last edited by AcuteCircle; 10-14-2019 at 01:23 AM. Reason: removed out jabs at other players

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was there and yeah his strategies screwed marines really bad, but I don't think we can say that it was malicious or intentional. From my perspective he was trying to give us a memorable round with his antics and his strategies just fell flat. If he consistently keeps losing huge amounts of marines with bad strategies I think that's one thing, I'm hoping he just gets better with more experience.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the record, his Japanese gimmick is considered ok, so before I ask one of my staff members to pull logs:

Did he refer to any other player using overly racist, derogatory names?
    In his speech or annoucements did he give orders that were not understandable because of the use of his roleplay?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He did not call anyone derogatory names. His orders are often arguably difficult to read. His gimmick seems too racist, and his strategies maliciously poor.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There have been previous rulings by other managers that his gimmick is considered ok
    However being bad at the game and failing at the operation as a CO is not a punishable offense server rule wise and WL standard.

I�ll ask a mod/admin pull annoucement logs and make a determination.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Herro, delta medic here. Let me start with, I'm half Japanese and Katashis quirk doesn't seem racist to me (although makes it hard to read some of the commands; but I've seen worse from non whitelisted command), now onto what happened.

We had our standard holy briefing before our traditional briefing (which was RP'd quite well), and then after briefing we were assigned to what appeared to be guard duty in a shuttle.

After getting reports from Randolph P Checkers (yes that one) that the enemy was at underground medical with a few of our capture squad mates. We all decided (the entirety of delta), and a few other squads including bravo and alpha (with the relay of command also) to board back onto the alamo, and to hop onto the normandy.

When we dropped into LZ2 (which was already infested, but no one could of had any way of knowing that; not even command) every, and I mean every marine started to rush to kill as much xenos as they can. Ultimately body blocking each other (due to the power for the main doors wasn't active, and the emergency timed doors were the only ways of getting in or out). Thus getting everyone killed (me included).

Then, everyone decided to retreat after 20+ marines died.

I see in no way that this being Katashi fault, nor was his command inadequate.

More or less, I blame the marines blocking the doorway trying to get in while others were trying to get out. If they weren't so eager to kill everything and anything that moves, then we would of sustained less causalities~
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will pull logs soon(tm)

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just so you are aware, we don't punish Commanders for trying new strategies that are not apart of the meta.

The previous ruling would come from the LZ2 Deployment meme.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Announcements and initial plan

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So after reviewing this, I can understand his annoucements fine.
    No rules violated