User Tag List

Thread: ErwinRommel123 - Ban Appeal (Perma Ban)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ErwinRommel123 - Ban Appeal (Perma Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    ErwinRommel123
    Character Name?
    Allistar McConnel
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    acutecricle
    Total Ban Duration
    A week
    Remaining Duration
    A week
    What other servers do you play on?
    Literally None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Nope
    Reason for BanLink to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    N/A
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I'm going to start by saying I was banned from here once, awhile ago for griefing. I was new to the game at the time and had absolutely no clue what I was doing, but I've recently come back with more knowledge and hopped back on the server now that said ban is gone.

I've played on it for a good 2-3 days with absolutely no issues, I've been rping with people, interacting and just enjoying the community as a whole.

Earlier this night I was pmed by an admin where they asked me if I know of several other different accounts, none of which I have ever heard of until this night.

He then bans me for multikeying a word which I don't know the meaning of and something about a cookie.

The computer I use WAS a family computer and I do have a younger brother who used to play Byond on it, but I highly doubt those two are related.

I've even scoured the fourms and seen the ban appeal by the 411Rohan chap which seems to have just sat unattended to for a week or so now, I really have no clue why I was banned. This is my only Byond account and I don't really understand what I did that deserved a ban.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noted:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Do you recognise any of the following CKeys?

411Rohan, John123456789, SnickerDestroyer69, Rohan411?

They are the ones you are tied to. You say your younger brother used to play BYOND, can you ask him if he recognises any of them?
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, his name is Rohan so I think the two Keys with that name in it may bring to him, no clue about the others though. But as I said the computer has recently passed hands to me and he is no longer able to access it, especially if he would be using my account to grief on. I have no idea about the other two though, they sound immature and truly enough to belong to him, but I�m not one hundred percent sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    411Rohan has an appeal up, seems he logged into these forums from the same computer, on the same network.
    So you're either the same person, or you two are playing the game from the same computer.

As we obviously cannot physically prevent anyone from accessing a computer or network, how can we ensure your brother won't log in from your computer and multikey or grief?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Admins have discussed this and your brothers appeal.
    Fact is it is a major security risk as one of you did a bad griefing thing to get banned on SnickerDestroyer69.

If you both want to come back you will both need to come back with a vouch from another SS13 server for good behavior.
    You may try again in 30 days.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 11-18-2019 at 03:45 PM.