Date of Incident
    October 14, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Marcus 'Cutter' Koetter

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    [SO] Armando Staymates

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    12am EDT

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3 and 4

Description of the incident:
    "I want to ask about that SO Armando Staymates. I believe he is intentionally being as bad a SO as he can be and fucking up the operation. Im reporting this as light griefing. He has from the start threatened to arrest my men for not being in briefing by 12:20 which is an outrageous order, he will not tell us where our dead men are, he does not know how to do his job and tell us to push endlessly. I obeyed his orders and told my men to from the beginning, even though I absolutely disappoved of his orders and actions. I took him calling us a terrible squad and insulting my men, threatening us the whole while. Finally I have enough and tell him to shut the fuck up, and he demotes me, refuses to give proper orders, and sets me as insubordinate. Im requesting a job ban, I dont care what I have to do to make that happen or appeal for it. I will fill out forms, talk to whoever is needed. Thank you for reading this, I am enraged at this point. I told him I would take this up with high command, which is, if I got (IC right)"

Is exactly what I said to moderator Varnock on October 14th, 2019 during the round that went on, on LV 624 at 12am CST.

To elaborate on why I believe this fit the bill for breaking rules 3 and 4:

>>> Rule 3 is Don�t be a dick - Harassment, racism, bigotry, homophobia, exploiting bugs, cheating, hacking, and just plain being an asshole. Giving out plot spoilers to any media with malicious intent is not allowed, but the general discussion of plot that contains spoilers about media released 1 year ago or longer is fine.

� Insulting my men from the very beginning with no real cause other than because. Calling delta the worst squad. Threatening us with arrests. Taking my SL position to give it to someone that did not want it, did not need it, and then when they died, did not give it to someone else. If that doesn't count as being an asshole, that at least counts for SHEER incompetence. We were doing fine. I had my men sitting in order in briefing and complied with the SOs ridiculous order, and made my men do it even though I didnt agree with it because thats how orders work. However, when he refused to tell us WHERE my dead men were, CONTINUALLY told us to blindly push, then when he FINALLY "told us" he just said "THE CAVES" which told us nothing and then proceeded to call us all babies, said charlie was all being bitch babies like us.

>>> Rule 4. No griefing - Griefing is the intent of one player wanting to cause grief or annoyance to other players or the server without a valid roleplay reason. If Staff believes that the player�s intent is to grief, then action will be taken whether or not it was the player�s intent. Any damage to the station or players caused by griefing can be repaired at an Admin's discretion. If you are being griefed, don�t retaliate - Adminhelp it and you�ll get healed. Shooting a griefer can cause you to get in trouble as well, and the combat logs you�re generating make it harder for Staff to prove who the real griefer is.

� One of two things happened this round: either he was so bad at his job and player that I want a job ban, or he was intentionally griefing the round, trying to get us disoriented and riled up, angry etc. Taking SL from me for finally disobeying his incessant order to push blindly, I told him to shut the fuck up and told my men to fall back because the captain did, and everyone was dying. He then marked me as insubordinate and demoted me, giving SL to a dead marine (or whom very quickly died) and then never switched it back to a living marine. I also heard from someone in dead chat that he intentionally tried to grief us by OBing Hydro twice. And while I did hear the OB go down to hydro twice, I don't know if that was mods messing with us with a midi or the SO trying to call it down and then canceling it.

I recognize this post sounds like im whining, but I have seen bad players, and I have played with bad players. I have had rounds end poorly because of poor leadership, poor preparation, MPs arresting the only engineer, this all sucks 100%. I have however NEVER had an SO that was this incredibly incompetent and infuriating. I am requesting a job ban because I believe in my heart of hearts that he was intentionally griefing, or at least light griefing and trying to ruin the round for Delta. This was not a case of "oh well maybe hes just RPing an incompetent asshole."

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I was told this was not needed as the moderators will look at logs. Again, time date and moderator that handled the situation was the following:

Round that took place on LV-624
    October 14th, 2019 at 12am CST
    Moderator Varnock

How you would punish the accused:
    Requesting job ban from command roles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was asked to throw my two cents on here by Varnock.

Was the Delta SG for this round and can +1 or confirm to what Skies has above about SO Armando Staymates' actions. We had an active CO on duty yet Staymates was calling the shots. Was at Hydro when the sounds and text for OB strikes were on the way, but no explosions. A dying and evacuating medic was made aSL and the squad proceeded to roast the SO who in turn proceeded to throw a tantrum over the radio attacking both Delta and Charlie over their behaviour.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in Delta squad for this round as well. Armando was completely unprofessional the whole round, taunting our squad and calling Delta shit, joking that one marine in particular wouldn't come back alive. Threatened to OB us. And yes when he baselessly demoted the SL and made a new person aSL, it was a medic who was in crit and evacing. So he left us with no SL for no reason. At one point the CO, who was deployed, got injured in battle and we fell back to keep him safe and Armando started telling us not to retreat, calling us names and such. The whole squad seemed greatly annoyed by his behavior and it definitely had a negative impact on our morale and coordination.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and I just remembered. At roundstart he single handedly issued the order that any marine who wasn't in briefing at the designated time would be arrested. No XO or CO approved such an order, he just did it on his own. When people asked, what about those getting supplies, or waking up late, he had something snide and dismissive to say, not exactly sure what. But such a sweeping order seems a bit much for a SO, who wasn't even aCO.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs

Logs regarding Grapeapenor/Armando Straymates SO

Spoiler Spoiler:

Newsky's interactions with Armando

Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin PM about the OB on delta's postion

Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin interaction with newsky

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited by starmute; 10-16-2019 at 02:50 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel his "politeness" is due to nothing more than already being threatened with a ban. With the proof of him trying to OB hydro 3 times, when NO ONE said OB to him at all (I would need to see logs to prove that but to my absolute best recollection no one ever told him coords for an OB or even said OB) I stand with my initial assertion that he is a griefer and should be job banned from command.
    *You notice a small coffee stain ring where the signature should be*

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This report is already resolved as the accused has already been seriously punished for something else.
    There's no more need for it to move forward.