User Tag List

Thread: IMPULZ - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMPULZ - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    itsimpulz
    Character Name?
    XD-Y3 xeno
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Xenomorph
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Grimreaper
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    None
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    Apparently I requested it.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Xenos had captured and apparently infected a predator on the dropship. Everyone was spam pushing the predator to stop it from attacking. It got up regardless and killed an ancient T2 and nearly critted a mature prae. I just got back from being AFK and I didn't really realise what was going on, I had no idea the predator was infected. When it killed the T2 I slashed the pred, thinking everyone would do the same but apparently the Queen had ordered to not harm it. I should have known this instead of slashing it, I fucked up. AFterwards the entire hive shunned me, admin DMed me and queen devolved me from Elder Crusher to defender and ordered me to leave the dropship. I think about fifteen xenos were openly flaming me in hivemind chat. Obviously this made me feel like utter shit so when the admin DMed I told him he could just ban me and I closed my client.

I figured I would get a 3 hour ban but apparently I've also gotten a permanent job ban because I ''requested'' it. I have a lot of hours as a xeno and I've not disobeyed an order once. I know I fucked up here and for this I apologize. I think a permanent job ban is too much.

Summary: predator kills ancient T2 in dropship and nearly kills prae, I panic and start slashing predator, everyone flames me and I get banned.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello itsimpulz,
    Looks like this ban could have been avoided if you were more willing to discuss the issue with the staffmember that contacted you. It looks like a honest mistake, we'll lift the ban.
    Your notes are getting lengthy, you're out of warnings now. Please take a few minutes to read over the rules and ahelp when in doubt.
    See you on the server.

Resolved - Accepted