Date of Incident
    October 15, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Felix Jones

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Not Avaliable

Accused Character Name
    Jack Rigger

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    16:00

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4 and Roleplay Standards

Description of the incident:
    Jack Rigger was Alpha SL this round with myself being Alpha Medic. Upon landing on the map (LV) he splint people into fire teams and told FT 2 which I was part of to "Walk around and bait the Xenos." which defied XO's orders of staying at FOB and was reminded of this (I IC objected as sending your only medic at that time to die trying to just bait the 'Xenos' is a ridiculous order at round start). He then proceeded to leave FOB and headed to Hydro to fight on the front lines and was mute all of this time, the SO switched the SL to Spec and the round continued as usual, the only other time Jack spoke on Alpha Radio was towards the round end in which he was captured and to say he was demoted as 'Command didn't like me ordering my squad to bait' or along those lines in response to why he wasn't SL I believe, despite this also being in part to him not wearing a helmet.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    None sadly.

How you would punish the accused:
    I believe Jack Rigger should be job banned from the SL role or command roles he made no attempts to properly lead Alpha Squad in the round and committed insubordination by ignoring XOs orders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I don't know if I can comment but I was the alpha SO for this round ( Asher Philips ) but have a few things to do add that Jack Rigger did. He ignored and disobeyed my orders for putting on a helmet so I could see where he was multiple times. With what Craft said about him running off and the helmet thing is what cause me to the SL to the Spec (I would have put arrest warrant out for him but didn't know how to do it.) That's about all I got to add.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs

CO's Orders

Spoiler Spoiler:

Rigger's orders till demotion

Spoiler Spoiler:

Riggers demotion

Spoiler Spoiler:

I trimmed the logs a little bit because the issue is pretty simple. No flowchart this time
    Last edited by starmute; 10-22-2019 at 06:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Morning,

Thank you for posting the logs, to add some context to the logs Jack ran away from FOB at approximately 15:45 and was giving orders at that time from Hydro. From my understanding of what happened at Hydro hearing it second hand from people after the round the SL was largely quiet at Hydro.

This includes the FT2 order as shown; the (CO or XO, can�t remember) had asked the SL not to do that over Alpha comms. However, I can�t recall when this occurred, but it was near the round start.

I should�ve mentioned this in the punishment section but ultimately I�m completely fine with Jack simply being warned for this behaviour as an SL going UNGA by themselves without their squad, and giving unreasonable orders command has told them not to give isn�t ideal and I simply don�t want to see it happen again without good reason.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've reviewed it, he still followed orders, but I think him getting a demotion was enough for this to be handled IC.