User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: awan - Yautja Application

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All in all, I don't see any glaring issues with the app. I'll just ask a few questions before I give my decision.

1. You decide to hunt a marine who separated from his squad. The marine fights back and manages to return to his squad, and the squad proceeds to attack you. How would you deal with this?

2. You are near the front, running between the two opposing sides when a marine shoots you. They claim they mistook you for a lurker. How would you respond?

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus the story is just awesome.

Loved it.

Decent app & you are a nice guy

+1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Survivor View Post
    All in all, I don't see any glaring issues with the app. I'll just ask a few questions before I give my decision.

1. You decide to hunt a marine who separated from his squad. The marine fights back and manages to return to his squad, and the squad proceeds to attack you. How would you deal with this?

2. You are near the front, running between the two opposing sides when a marine shoots you. They claim they mistook you for a lurker. How would you respond?
    Marines fighting back while they saw me engage the marine is not dishonorable. So it does not change anything in regards to that. If possible I would try to isolate the marine again. And maybe roar a bit.

2. I can 100% ignore shots and just go on on my way. In general there is no obligation to fight in either of these cases. That means that I am free to disengage or ignore it.

How to become senior dev.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feel free to ask Awan questions, That will be a bit better than "where is story?"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by awan View Post
    Marines fighting back while they saw me engage the marine is not dishonorable. So it does not change anything in regards to that. If possible I would try to isolate the marine again. And maybe roar a bit.

2. I can 100% ignore shots and just go on on my way. In general there is no obligation to fight in either of these cases. That means that I am free to disengage or ignore it.
    Both of these answers were mostly what I was looking for. I'll go ahead and drop my +1.

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The answers are fine, but honestly, everyone I've talked to hasn't seen you in months+.

I'll be giving this a -1 because the only thing I've to judge you on is answers, which are easy enough to answer, and in game activity - which I've got nothing to judge you on.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My last post got removed because of "toxicity", so I'll ask it again so no feelings get hurt. New preds are usually bad at playing pred, so they die a lot. Let's say that's you as pred and you keep getting killed a lot. You're a senior dev, so if this happens to you and if you get mad, angry, or salty; will you end up buffing/nerfing things that get you killed? Or buffing things because they didn't work for you?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I said the app itself is good, as are the answers to the questions. However, sleepy does make a good point. I haven't seen you in game at all the past few months (aside from running a few events). I think it would be best if you increased your playtime so that others have the chance to observe and judge you in game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will like to vouch for awan as he has been active this month. I saw them this week actually in-game as a marine I believe.
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DommyGaming View Post
    I will like to vouch for awan as he has been active this month. I saw them this week actually in-game as a marine I believe.
    Same here. I saw them playing as a few marine roles throughout the past few weeks. They've been fairly active, especially considering they are a dev