Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: awan - Yautja Application

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy Retard View Post
    Jamie took the liberty of sending me the logs, and I said this to him:

What do these numbers mean? I can't gauge you as a player with number. When I last saw you actively, you were an asshole, a low tier griefer, and someone to avoid since you mained MP. I don't think it's terribly fair to base two years ago for now, which is why I have nothing currently to base you off of. I don't care if you play one round every three days, it's about if people think you're a good player. Pred rounds are rare, so I'm not really concerned if you're super active.

I'm not solely looking for activity, I want to gauge you how you are as a player. If it was solely activity, we'd only have 20 pred players.
    The hours are amount of logged in hours including observing.

We already talked about 2 years ago. And imo its more of an diffrence in rp situation. But lets agree to disagree otherwise.

I do play a lot of xeno. But I feel that since I did play in the last 14 months including multiple rounds as marine.

The fact that our interactions went unnoticed with both characters you know to be me and don't know to be me implies that that is good as well. Such a long time without any memorable incidents is not something to be ignored. And is not something I can say about most players.

How to become senior dev.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regardless of whether you play the required hours for a staff is not relevant on this application. Most of the time when someone applies for a whitelist they are fairly active and receive a vouch for their behaviour from other players. Occasionally playing as queen and using anonymous accounts to fly under the radar seems counter productive while applying for something. Given these revelations however, I will do my best to keep an eye on you in game. I may change my vote depending on what I see.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This app and this proposed process for devs is currently under discussion. The app isn't accepted or denied right now, but will have a follow-up soon regarding all of this. We do not need any more general discussion on this topic, however. Thank you for everyone who has voiced their opinions here.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright. So as swiftly as this style of app has coming existence, it is now being retired. Judging an app like this next amongst all the other normal apps is confusing and not intuitive to do so. We currently have another idea in the works and just need to finsh some final polish on the system before it's ready to go. We will be announcing shortly regarding how dev WL apps will work in the future.

Regarding Awan's app, since it was made we're not just going to invalidate it with the system close. While judging the app itself is rather difficult since there is no real direct comparison, ultimately we found no reason not to give him a shot at the very least. Awan will be held to the exact same standards as any other pred player. Hopfully Awan can disprove any doubt regarding his ability to uphold the predator role.

Resolved.