CyberSev15 - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    CyberSev15

Marine Name
    Mario Yeager

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Rock'Sha

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    No i have not been banned from CM but i have been banned from Paradise station for a mistake i made.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes i am

Yautja Character Story
    In the beginning of Rock'Sha's life he never did anything but hone his skills and wait to take his Right Of Passage. During his Training Rock'Sha had two sparring Partners Zhim'Rah and Khan'Ma. On the day that the Right Of Passage took place it happend without warning the Elder came and told Rock'Sha,Zhim'Rah and Kahn'Ma that the day has come or their Right Of Passage. The came to the location where they would take the Right Of Passage,Dallus,Texas. The Ritual location was underground but a hole had already been dug to it just a planned. Rock'Sha and Khan'Ma got their Gear on and setup but Zhim'Rah was feel hesitant About the Right Of Passage he was worried that he was not strong enough to pass. Rock'Sha told Zhim'Rah clearly with no fear "If you are Scared to die then you are not a Yautja you are simply unworthy" Zhim'Rah stared at Rock'Sha then stood up and put his gear on. Rock'Sha and his Partners were launched Planet-side when they got down to the excavation site There were men they were not unexpected. Khan'Ma ran down cloaked and killed two men he tried to kill another but Rock'Sha grabbed his arm and said to him "We aren't killing anymore men unless we must the other two i can allow but this one is unarmed he has no knife nor blaster" Kahn'Ma pulled his arm from Rock'Sha's Grasp and walked off toward the hole leading to the underground temple.Rock'Sha entered the temple with Zhim'Rah they walked for a short while then Rock'Sha spotted a Yautja arm Zhim'Rah asked Rock'Sha if he thought Kahn'Ma was dead. Rock'Sha Responded with "Unlikely he mostly likely lost his arm shoving it through a Xenomorph" Rock'Sha points to the burns marks on the armour and where the arm was severed then goes on to point at the two dead xenomorphs one missed its finger and head the other a hole in its chest. Rock'Sha decided it would be a good idea to Split up he believed they could Exterminate Rock'Sha could see Zhim'Rah was scared so Rock'Sha told him to go right then left and then go down behind him. Rock'Sha had looked at the schematic of the temple many times he knew both ways led to a dead end but when going down there are shafts and tunnels that cover every corner. Rock'Sha did not care if Zhim'Rah or Kahn'Ma died but he'd rather have more Yautjas for future hunts then less. Rock'Sha had passed many tunnels and shafts but at what he called shaft 7 a xenomorph jumped on his back trying to use its inner mouth to puncture Rock'Sha's skull he smashed it into the wall then he tossed it off his back then he threw his disk cutting off the xenomorphs head then the disk landed in a wall getting caught. Zhim'Rah came running down the hall but then a xenomorph came out of shaft 5 stabbing Zhim'Rah in the chest from behind. Rock'Sha Tackled the xenomorph into a wall. The xenomorph crawled over his back and Wrapped its tail around Rock'Sha's leg and pulled him down. Rock'Sha Quickly turned and hit the xenomorph with the back of his hand hitting it into a wall. The xenomorph quickly recovered and ran at Rock'Sha jumping at him Rock'Sha grabbed its head and spun it around throwing it into a support beam. Rock'Sha unsheathed his wrist-blades and ran at the xenomorph slashing its face in half. Rock'Sha went to see if Zhim'Rah was alive he looked at the hole in his chest at that point he knew Zhim'Rah was dead. Rock'Sha walked up to the xenomorph he just killed and ripped out its tooth and placed the mark upon his head proving that he is a true yautja warrior. Rock'Sha makes it to the chamber where the plasmacasters were meant to be but they were gone from their case. Only Kahn'Ma could have taken them he most likely did it to get to the next chamber. Rock'Sha was able to track Kahn'Ma due to the xenomorph bodies and Yautja blood. Rock'Sha finally Rock'Sha made it to the main Chamber where he found Kahn'Ma...and the Queen. Kahn'Ma had the queens tail straight through him she was looking at him face to face the she blew through his head with her inner mouth. Rock'Sha Threw his disk cutting the queens lower right arm off. The queen squeals calling her xenomorphs. Rock'Sha saw a plasma-caster lying on the ground covered in hive resin Rock'Sha rips it from the resin and trys to mount it on his shoulder while he is dodging the xenomorph's attacks. Rock'Sha eventually got the plasma-caster mounted and shot the xenosmorphs. But the last one pounced at him and destroying his mask and plasma-caster then it jumps off him and hooks to a wall. Then the xenomorph jumps at Rock'Sha he ducks under and grabs its tail and spins it around by its tail. Eventually he slams it into the ground climbs over top of it and Rock'Sha draws his knife and stabs the top of its head. Rock'Sha rips the xenomorphs tail off and charges at the queen stabbing her in the chest the the xenomporph tail. She hooks her claws into Rock'Sha's back. He lets his right hand go of the xenomorph tail he shoved in the queen and Rock'Sha draws his knife cutting the queens left arms off. Rock'Sha is able to knock the queens right arm out of his shoulder but it had damaged his left arms tendon. Then as Rock'Sha is useing his right arm to get his spear out. The queen uses her tail to stab his thigh then Rock'Sha stabs his spear straight through the queens tail then he pulls it towards himself blowing chunks of the queens tail everywhere. He Raps his left leg around the weak point of the queens tail then he grabs the tail and rips the queens tail off. Rock'Sha stumbles a little ways away from the queen and the a Face Hugger jumps out of a corner and gets on Rock'Sha's face. Rock'Sha wakes up not long after he was hugged and he see's the hugger knowing he was hugged he takes out his knife slices his chest open he drops the knife sticks his hand in and rips out the chestburster he squeezes the burster until it explodes all over his right arm. He rips the armor on his right arm off he picks up his spear spitting up blood not knowing how long he will live he walks up to the queen and sticks the spear into her head. He stumbles with blood running off of him he eventually gets to the exit door barely avlie Rock'Sha falls to his knees and looks up at the sky waiting to see if his people will come for him. The ship uncloaks and they come walking to Rock'Sha as they are walking towards him Rock'Sha falls forward while on his knees. The elder flips him over and looks at his head to see if he passed after he see's the mark he makes a gesture and the other Yautja pick him up and give him medical treatment once they are on the ship. As soon as Rock'Sha wakes up he starts preparing for the next hunt Cleaning his weapons and armor. training and honing his skill waiting and hoping for the next hunt.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    my Yautja will not just kill unless he is attacked and he will speak clearly like "Hello human i do not intend to kill you but if you shoot at me i will end your life" and he will be kind but assertive.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    In an Honor Duel it is a one on one fight ranged weapons would be a dishonor to myself and the one i may be dueling. In a Hunt Ranged weapons are allowed but no cloaking unless they are unworthy scum.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I intend to speak with them and work with them if necessary maybe make a few jokes about xenomorphs and humans sometimes and maybe talk strategy sometimes.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I like predators but i really just want to make the round more fun and interesting for everyone and i really like the predator code of honor and their rules.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1 applied before in a month

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh sorry after next month may i post this exact story but a few changes on the rest?
    Last edited by CyberSev15; 10-16-2019 at 04:45 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As said by Emerald in the Predator Whitelist ReadMe: � In addition, do not simply repost your old app with minor updates as it will be considered a low effort application.�
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberSev15 View Post
    Oh sorry after next month may i post this exact story but a few changes on the rest?
    Even if you used this story and app it would not be accepted, it is below average.

Please use the Whitelist-App-Help channel on discord and look at accepted and denied apps.

And wait the entire month.

Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank for your insight but i will not be applying or looking at the discord roleplaying and having fun is what i am good at i put my all into this story and to be honest it is the best i can do i am not complaining just letting you know not to expect me posting anymore whitelist applications i have never been good with storys thank you for your time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What needs to be said has been said so I won't add much else, feel free to try again at another time if you truly wish for it by then.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Block text baaaaad. Im not even gonna bother reading this one sorry my dude. I can glean from what the others are saying that even if it was edited and constructed properly that it likely wouldnt be good enough. And if you arent even gonna try again its not like it matters to give you criticism. Use WL app help if you ever want to stand a chance -1
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A majority of the council has stated a -1 so I'm going to have to deny this.

Dont be discouraged from reapplying but take some more time with the story and other questions. Ask for help on