User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tabletop Simulator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tabletop Simulator

Hello, I'd share some games with you I sometimes play on TTS. For more explanation + introduction, google them, I'm bad at writing descriptions.

1) Nemesis
    Basically Alien: The Boardgame, very similar to SS13 in the sense that you need teamwork to survive but you cannot trust anyone. Players wake up in the hypersleep chamber, only to find one of them chestbursted nearby. It's an extremely complex game (here is a tutorial, watch it on 1.5x speed) and it can drag on for 2-3 hours but no doubt one of my favourite. The board is set up differently every time and there is a wide range of items, events, and actions, offering a high replayability. So far I died to an alien, to self-destruct, and once from the ship falling apart. 10/10 would die again.

2) Pandemic
    The Dark Souls of boardgames, Pandemic is pretty much a "how will we lose this time". The players play as a set of medical (or medical-supporting) professionals, trying to stop four viral outbreaks before a pandemic occurs. Purely co-operative, easy to pick up on, it lasts for an hour tops.

3) Betrayal at House on the Hill
    Similar to Nemesis, another great game to destroy friendships. A group enters and explores a house, only to realize that the big bad guy isn't inside, it's one of them. As Nemesis, the board is semi-randomly generated and there are so many scenarios you probably won't play the same twice before burning out. It's not too difficult to learn, lasts for 90-120 minutes.

4) Flash Point: Fire Rescue
    The simplest on this list, the players play as a group of firefighters, trying to rescue everyone from a house on fire while trying to not to die themselves. The workshop game only offers one map, unfortunately, but it can be fun for a few times. Rules can be learnt in about 10 minutes, lasts for about an hour.

5) Eldritch Horror
    Only a bit less complicated but not less fascinating than Nemesis, Eldritch Horror calls upon the world of Lovecraft's. The players must discover the secret of the Ancient One and stop its awakening before it's too late. There is a HUGE selection of characters, items, and spells and the workshop item contains almost, if not all expansions. Extremely hard to win but gosh darn it's satisfying when you do. Warning, the character mortality and insanity rate is rather high. Lasts for about two hours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nemesis is a freaking awesome game even though I've only played it once on TTS. I'd be down to play it again some time, but I'd have to relearn most shit. I actually bought the new game with most of the bonuses from the company that made Nemesis, called "Tainted Grail: Avalon", which is arriving sometime in August. It looks amazing and the art is the best I've ever seen in a board game.

Personally I've only played Pandemic: Iberia and Pandemic: Call of Cthulhu. I hated the Iberia one, but I like the Call of Cthulhu version, but to me they were both not very engaging. Not a huge fan of co-op games which is probably why.

Betrayal was the first serious board game I ever played and it made me fall in love with them. Not a huge fan of it anymore, but it's still fun to get drunk and play with friends. There's a shitton of scenarios but some of the scenarios are outright crap and can literally ruin the fun of the game entirely.

Never played Flashpoint: Fire Rescue.

Eldritch Horror is pretty awesome and the only co-op game I've found so far that I like. I love exploring the world solving mysteries, it's a blast especially when you win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really love Eldritch Horror, well mostly any fantasy flight game in the Lovecraftian universe tbh. Did't know they where on TT Simulator. Cheers for the heads up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you like deckbuilding "Legendary encounters: alien" is a pretty solid game to play with your mates (and the card art is really cool)
    There is a tts version that sets up the board for you, so you just have to learn the basics, wich takes no more than 10 minutes.

Mentor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you like D&D but find it's to complicated to get Into or just want an online version Urealms is a pretty nice D&D spinoff with a web show attached to it with ~200 hours worth of content if I'm not mistaken. I love the web show and feel that the game is great for more casual players
    Kennard Davis
    -Captain
    -Medic
    -Trap
    -Spec
    -Retired from the Game, just a Forum Lurker now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the shooting games most of the times and keeps searching for ammo to continue shooting creatures that comes inside the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    am very grateful for the information you have shared, I think I will try to play. My neck is very tired. I keep playing the game for a few hours. I think this is because of my chair. It is not a chair specially designed for games. It is just an ordinary office chair. Although it is comfortable enough for office, I am a game fan. I want to have a more comfortable and durable game chair. Is there any recommendation?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You all hosting a game?

I have TTS

Garret Dalheart reporting for Duty!
    Captain Howard Dalheart Captain of the USS Almayer Deceased
    Ckey: TheDexfiles
    Joined the fight 19 Dec 2017

Current Record holder for most dead in a single OB at 25
    Sorry mates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohh I love Nemesis with all my heart. I liked this game when it was released and I still do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello to everyone. I like the shooting games most of the times.