Date of Incident
    October 16, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Glib Glibson

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Don't know

Accused Character Name
    Godwin 'Elite' Agg

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Around 10:00 PM Central

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4 / 3

Description of the incident:
    Map being played was prison station and many marines had just retreated to a small fort that had been constructed in the room just east of the chapel, where we were packed in like sardines with a large number of xenos attacking from the west. The only weapon I had was a scoped L42, which wasn't partially good against a dozen or more xenos in close quarters. I saw a HRP sitting in the middle of the room un-attended, so I picked it up, moved towards the front line and was checking it for ammo.

Godwin 'Elite' Agg then approached me from behind and began to repeatedly beat me with a grenade launcher. Probably a dozen or so times as I tried to move away from him repeatedly. Finally I said screw it and dropped the HRP and moved away from him. He picked up the HRP, then took out his survival knife and began to attack me with that too.

At this point, all of the marines around us were retreating and he was pushed away from me by the xenos and killed. As my character was severely wounded by Godwin, I was unable to run very far and was also killed.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Just have a a few lines I copied from the log:

Glib Glibson has been hit in the head with M92 grenade launcher by Godwin 'Elite' Agg!
    Glib Glibson has been bashed in the head with M92 grenade launcher by Godwin 'Elite' Agg!
    Glib Glibson has been struck in the head with M92 grenade launcher by Godwin 'Elite' Agg!
    Glib Glibson has been struck in the head with M92 grenade launcher by Godwin 'Elite' Agg!
    PFC Godwin 'Elite' Agg says, "Bald fucker"
    Glib Glibson has been sliced in the head with M5 'Night Raider' survival knife by Godwin 'Elite' Agg!

How you would punish the accused:
    Griefing note attached to account. Not sure it warrants more unless he has a history of this kind of thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs coming up soon. But i ruled this as IC. And i would explain why.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [21:34:45]ATTACK: Eliteempire/(Godwin 'Elite' Agg) disarmed Glib Glibson (vardisk)
    [21:34:48]ATTACK: Eliteempire/(Godwin 'Elite' Agg) disarmed Glib Glibson (vardisk)
    [21:34:49]ATTACK: Eliteempire/(Godwin 'Elite' Agg) attacked Vardisk/(Glib Glibson) with M92 grenade launcher (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
    [21:34:53]ATTACK: Eliteempire/(Godwin 'Elite' Agg) disarmed Glib Glibson (vardisk)
    [21:34:55]ATTACK: Eliteempire/(Godwin 'Elite' Agg) disarmed Glib Glibson (vardisk)
    [21:34:56]ATTACK: Eliteempire/(Godwin 'Elite' Agg) disarmed Glib Glibson (vardisk)
    [21:34:58]ATTACK: Eliteempire/(Godwin 'Elite' Agg) attacked Vardisk/(Glib Glibson) with M92 grenade launcher (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
    [21:35:00]ATTACK: Vardisk/(Glib Glibson) attacked Eliteempire/(Godwin 'Elite' Agg) with M41AE2 heavy pulse rifle (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
    [21:35:01]ATTACK: Vardisk/(Glib Glibson) attacked Eliteempire/(Godwin 'Elite' Agg) with M41AE2 heavy pulse rifle (INTENT: HURT) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
    [21:35:02]ATTACK: Eliteempire/(Godwin 'Elite' Agg) attacked Vardisk/(Glib Glibson) with M92 grenade launcher (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
    [21:35:03]ATTACK: Eliteempire/(Godwin 'Elite' Agg) attacked Vardisk/(Glib Glibson) with M92 grenade launcher (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
    [21:35:03]ATTACK: Godwin 'Elite' Agg (eliteempire) was hit by a the M41AE2 heavy pulse rifle, thrown by Glib Glibson (vardisk)
    [21:35:13]ATTACK: Eliteempire/(Godwin 'Elite' Agg) attacked Vardisk/(Glib Glibson) with M5 'Night Raider' survival knife (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)

End of logs.
    Apparently you logged out when i was gonna tell that it was IC. Unfortunately for me i forgot about PMing you back.
    [21:40:41]ADMIN: Sakuyoi has used 'Mark' on the Adminhelp from *no key*/(Glib Glibson).

So why was this IC.

In the logs. Godwin disarm spammed you then bashed you with the GL and after that you fought back with bashing them with the HPR and then you threw them to godwin.
    This was poorly escalated due to godwin being the one who escalated it into a gun bashing fight but do remember that any ranged weapons that are used for bashing is equivalent to a melee weapon. So them pulling an m5 to you kept it in the melee weapon state.

Though since you made a player report. Ill leave it to the highers who handle the player reports.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuyoi View Post
    Apparently you logged out when i was gonna tell that it was IC. Unfortunately for me i forgot about PMing you back.
    [21:40:41]ADMIN: Sakuyoi has used 'Mark' on the Adminhelp from *no key*/(Glib Glibson).

So why was this IC.

In the logs. Godwin disarm spammed you then bashed you with the GL and after that you fought back with bashing them with the HPR and then you threw them to godwin.
    This was poorly escalated due to godwin being the one who escalated it into a gun bashing fight but do remember that any ranged weapons that are used for bashing is equivalent to a melee weapon. So them pulling an m5 to you kept it in the melee weapon state.

Though since you made a player report. Ill leave it to the highers who handle the player reports.

I didn't log out, I crashed shortly after ahelping and immediately reconnected, so from my end it just looked like I didn't get a response.

I spent the entire incident trying to run away from Godwin, while he repeatedly beat me with his grenade launcher. Yes, I did attack back twice while I ran, but only because I was of the belief that I could defend myself with proportionate force, and didn't feel it was appropriate to just stand there and get bludgeoned to death. After it became clear he wasn't going to stop and he REALLY wanted the gun I was holding, I tried to throw the gun and then I ran in the opposite direction from him. However, even after he had his(?) gun back, he kept chasing me, but this time had upgraded to using a knife on me. It only ended because the xenos broke through right then and then 20 marines in this area immediately began running and the whole room turned into a help intent dancefest. And then my round ends early because I had to much head trauma I wasn't able to retreat with everyone else.

Like, if he had stopped after he had the HPR, then okay I get it. But he KEPT COMING even after he had the gun. You can see it in the combat log that there was a full 10 second delay there, from him picking up and stowing the HPR, then taking out his knife and continuing to chase me.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to see any chat logs between the parties

I�ll also give the accused time to post their story

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he asked for the gun back and i missed it, then maybe I�m in the wrong. But I�m pretty sure the only thing he said was �bald fucker� and that was after he began attacking me. I did not saying anything to him. Hopefully someone can post chat logs to verify.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chat logs will be up soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Combat logs with conversation. There has been no conversation between two people rather than godwin telling them to give their gun back.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahelp
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must've missed the request for the gun in the attack spam then. But if that was what he wanted, still not sure why he chased after me with a knife after he had it back.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theft is an IC issue, and the fight was properly escalated and RPed out, if there was no chat during this encounter and he straight up attacked you and killed you, then yes it would be griefing.

No rules violated from what I can see and this was handled to my satisfaction by the moderator team.