User Tag List

Thread: zzurge - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

zzurge - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Zzurge
    Character Name?
    Marine:Veronica taggart Xeno:BR-O
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Xeno
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Taketheshot56
    Total Ban Duration
    Unspecified,the moderator who banned me did not relay that information or if he did I did not notice any such alert in the sea of chat logs
    Remaining Duration
    Unknown
    What other servers do you play on?
    I used to play paradise and occasionally Fallout,I haven�t in a while lately it�s been purely CM
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    I was ordered to kill researchers who I had established a bond with as xeno,they had built rapport with me in containment and I could not bring myself to betray them even against the will of the queen
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    It was not my intent to grief, nor was it my intent to be LRP,I genuinely felt in my mind that I had established enough of a connection with the Researchers to become a corrupt xenomorph or some human controlled equivalent, despite this belief I was ordered to kill the research team which I simply could not bring myself to do, my intentions were out of a desire for unique and interesting role play opportunities beyond the norm, not out of a desire to be rebellious and �meme� so to speak, I apologize if through this I ruined the experience or broke the rules

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    notes n stuff

Some notes might need to be omitted for security/privacy reasons!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As a larva. Died in almayer trying to scout the upper floors when the alamo has already crashed. One xeno expected them to evo and not waste the slot because of how low the xeno numbers are this round. | Fri, August 2nd of 2019

Banned |Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: EORG | Fri, August 16th of 2019

https://prnt.sc/ox3o5o ||| Talked to about netspeak, player was receptive and apologetic. | Sat, August 24th of 2019

Warned for LRP in hivemind as queen "Hivemind, Queen (?) (watch) hisses, 'Always remember kids these hoes be triflin' " | Tue, September 10th of 2019

As a Queen, player announced over Queen Announcement "AND GET ME DRUG MOOONAY". Player was heavily warned for LRP behavior. Ban on next breach of LRP. | Mon, September 16th of 2019

Warned for netspeak: LT Veronica Taggart [Command (SO)] says, "Lmao,that intel" | Thu, September 19th of 2019

Warned again for netspeak: Hivemind, Elder (?) Empress (?) (watch) hisses, 'Y tho' | Mon, October 7th of 2019

Warned for Improper Escalation - Stabbed a marine almost to death for being in the wrong Squad Req | Tue, October 15th of 2019

Banned from Alien - Player refused to follow orders as a xenomorph multiple times and when confronted with it, they said they did not care and to go ahead and gib them. | Thu, October 17th of 2019

Banned from Queen - See above | Thu, October 17th of 2019

Further ammendum to the above Jobbans, player shows absolutely zero remorse for their actions and has outright stated they would sacrifice the role in order to rulebreak/LRP OOC: Zzurge: i am willing to sacrifce beno for that snippet of roleplay,thanks CL dad | Thu, October 17th of 2019
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Zzurge,
    You've got 6 notes for LRP.
    When a staffmember PMed you about the issue that lead to your ban, you outright refused to follow his instructions.
    You were banned for a reason, you're not playing the game the way you should.
    You say you apologise, that's good to hear... but I don't see any indication you'll change anything next time you end up in this situation.

Do you think you can adapt your playstyle to our rules ? How?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand that I am rather free with my speech as a queen,however that�s more for distinction than anything,I know,xenos don�t care much for it but at the end of things you have a Human playing them,that being said if I had to change something it would be a total rework of how I talk,no more netspeak(a habitation due to it being in literally every other form of text based communication in my life) and to never try to rp a tamed xeno again,I�m not touching that with a ten foot pole if folks don�t want to get the ball rolling,I don�t see anything else that needs to change given that virtually all my notes are due to the way I talk,not my actions with the exception of the taming scenario,however if I am missing something in the way I play,I�m always looking for better ways to lead or play,be it xeno or marine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Zzurge,

Thanks for your appeal.
    While, I can understand that your intention may not have been LRP/Grief,
    your actions clearly violated the RP guidelines for Xenomorphs. Additionally, you made the decision to repeatedly ignore instructions and warnings from a Moderator.

Considering that your ban is only a week old, I feel that it's too soon to be lifted. Therefore, I've made the decision to deny this appeal at the current time.

That being said, You've apologised, and it's quite obvious that there is no malicious intent here.
    I'd strongly suggest that you re-appeal, once the ban has been in place for a month.
    This gives you the chance to show us that it was a mistake that you've learnt from.