Date of Incident
    October 17, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Ausrine Proxy

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Mizolo

Accused Character Name
    Kainde Vayuhta

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Thursday 17th 17:00

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator Honor Code

Description of the incident:
    I paused by a PFC who said it was hard to see something. He wasn't firing or being hostile. This was just North of Nexus on Hydro Road. A predator then runs South and starts attacking the PFC. The Marine gets knocked down so I move in to drag them away from the threat. I didn't fire and I was playing medic. The predator slashed me in the chest with harm and continued chasing the PFC. Another PFC showed up to distract it and again I try to pull the first PFC away and again I'm slashed. By now the first PFC is in pain crit. I go back in and drag him into Nexus as the other PFC distracts the predator. The predator soon runs south into Nexus while pulling along the pain crit 2nd PFC who shortly thereafter died. I drag both back to LZ while applying medicine and reviving the 2nd PFC, and healing myself.

I found it odd I was attacked twice OOC as I believe this breaks the predator honor code for attacking innocent prey. Additionally, taking down a human who hasn't been hostile and then not even wanting to take the body or claim a trophy seems weird. Certainly, giving us back the other private and running away was even weirder. Why even attack us?

Anyway, I believe I was innocent prey and I was still attacked twice. Additionally, assuming the PFC was marked as worthy then I do not know why they were allowed to live. The 2nd PFC would also have then surely been unworthy, for disrupting the hunt, but the predator gave them back to us rather than kill them.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs would show it. Sorry, I don't have these.

How you would punish the accused:
    I'd issue a warning to follow the code if this is a first offence. Possibly more severe depending on the justification for seemingly not-fitting-character actions.

Of course it is council decision

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me and the Pred Council will be personally looking into this.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will pull logs laterz
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I don't remember the names of the two PFCs. I think one might have been Luna. Hopefully logs will show it. Of course do ask them for their version of events as I was rather focused on healing people. I also was on the scene second and I didn't witness the 2nd PFC fighting the predator.

Thanks to one of the mods for giving me the predator name and telling me it had to be a report. I'm still kind of new.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Engagement:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin PMs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I did not find any attack logs on Ausrine prior to this, so I believe they were not wounded.
    NOTE: It seems that the logs are showing twice.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks AcuteCircle. Are there any logs for after the first engagement when the other PFC showed, especially those where the pred grabs the 2nd PFC and brings them back to us?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and yes, I can confirm I was healthy.

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reviewing this, there's two sides to this whole thing --

Contextually, you weren't 'innocent.', you witnessed the fight, were healthy, and pulling the marine away. Not unworthy, but worthy, given you were actively defending him, though not via gunfire.

Reading the rules, you would be correct -- it appears as if you were killed while being innocent. In light of this, we'll be writing an amendment to the rules in order to stop any future confusion.

Mizolo won't be warned for this.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well. I agree with that. This feels like a grey area and will be clarified.