User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Medical-Pouch - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Medical-Pouch - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Medical-Pouch
    Character Name?
    James Ringer
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    this inst a job ban this it a ip ban i believe
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    it says banned by host
    Total Ban Duration
    perm i believe
    Remaining Duration
    box above
    What other servers do you play on?
    paradise recently
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    only this one
    Reason for Ban
    Bannned by host:CLSTR-17sep19- Appeal if you believe this is a mistake
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    i do not have much to say in this other than i know what i did was wrong. and that ignorance is not a excuse. with time i have come to understand that i should've tried to go by legitimate ways to undo job bans instead of creating a new account. i could give my reasoning as to why i multi keyed instead, but i understand that i'm still in the wrong no matter how i look at it. i only wish to have the possibility to play on the server i love and to earn back the other roles that i have lost.
    Last edited by AcuteCircle; 10-26-2019 at 12:51 PM. Reason: put in byond id

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Notes for MedicalPouch:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Notes for Bedrock04:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand that I was stupid and not take what the staff said. or properly educate myself. I have made strides to educate myself. and I was hoping to earn the chance to play on the server once more as I have many fond memories on this server. if I am allowed to explain the suicides I will gladly do so but im not allowed to do so I will understand. thank you for your time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if there is anything I can do to earn my spot back on this server please let me know.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medical-Pouch View Post
    if there is anything I can do to earn my spot back on this server please let me know.
    You will either earn another chance, or not, during this appeal. There is no timeframe for the decision, you just have to stay patient. Permanent bans are low priority.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Byond ID is your ckey, in this case Medical-Pouch
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand that I was stupid and not take what the staff said. or properly educate myself. I have made strides to educate myself. and I was hoping to earn the chance to play on the server once more as I have many fond memories on this server. if I am allowed to explain the suicides I will gladly do so but im not allowed to do so I will understand. thank you for your time.
    This appeal is now being discussed within the Admin team.

Got some questions for ya: 1. Why did you commit suicide so many times? 2. If you were unbanned, would you listen to the Staff team when they warned you not to do something? 3. In your appeal, you've said you changed. Can you get a vouch of good behavior from another server?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubszor View Post

Got some questions for ya: 1. Why did you commit suicide so many times? 2. If you were unbanned, would you listen to the Staff team when they warned you not to do something? 3. In your appeal, you've said you changed. Can you get a vouch of good behavior from another server?
    1. The first two times were because I miss understood how things worked. and I thought killing myself would free up the job slot for some reason. the last one as an XO was a mistake on my part. I had intentions of playing that round but the previous round I saw someone commit suicide when the ship was invaded by xeno's so I asked discord how to do that and they said you had to have the harm attempt active, I was stupid enough to try it and that one was just me being stupid.

2. yes I will, I miss playing on this server.

3. I can ask the admins on paradise to send you a copy if my log if one exists. but that will mostly be mentorhelp's from trying to learn a job.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. The first two times were because I miss understood how things worked. and I thought killing myself would free up the job slot for some reason. the last one as an XO was a mistake on my part. I had intentions of playing that round but the previous round I saw someone commit suicide when the ship was invaded by xeno's so I asked discord how to do that and they said you had to have the harm attempt active, I was stupid enough to try it and that one was just me being stupid.

2. yes I will, I miss playing on this server.

3. I can ask the admins on paradise to send you a copy if my log if one exists. but that will mostly be mentorhelp's from trying to learn a job.
    Thank you for your answers. Please do try to get a vouch of good behavior from another server.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what is your discord so it will be easier to send it if I receive it. or do you want me to try and post it here?