User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VitorThauma - Commander Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The story is a bit short, but it's decent. The answers are alright as well.
    While I haven't seen you in command roles that much, the times when I did you were pretty good though.
    You've been around for a long time, are competent and a good RPer.
    An easy +1.

Whitelisted Captain FGRSentinel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, so, most of the possible issues I would have with an application or questions I could ask have been addressed or answered already, but there's just one left.

Under what circumstances do you feel a BE is acceptable and under what circumstances do you think you'd likely get reported for a BE?
    Retired CO Councilor (Winter 2019-Spring 2020, Winter 2020-Spring 2021)

Goddard Pearsall, the Pilot that (almost) always has Souto

Unofficial source of help for new/inexperienced POs. Message me here or on Discord if you'd like advise on anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FGRSentinel View Post
    Right, so, most of the possible issues I would have with an application or questions I could ask have been addressed or answered already, but there's just one left.

Under what circumstances do you feel a BE is acceptable and under what circumstances do you think you'd likely get reported for a BE?
    I think I already answered this one, but here we go; BEs are used mainly when the ship, the crew or the mission are in danger and could fail if not performed. Including situations like insubordinate crew interrupting briefing (even if i wouldn't deal with it with a BE, this is an acceptable situation where BE could be applied), direct insubordination that could affect the whole operation, enemies of the USCM and really, anything that could affect the operation in a bad way, with common sense in mind. I preferably would leave BE as a last resort tool, leaving it to the MPs when possible.

Second question is a good one, pretty much all the time, really, CM is made up of salt. Considering only legit ones, possibly if I BE someone that is already in the hands of the MP, without being reasonable or not following the BE procedures entirely.
    I play Sarah Powers and Francis Larsen.

CM History
    Spoiler Spoiler:

this game needs to end now

Whitelisted Captain FGRSentinel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The answer's good. All issues I could have have been addressed to my satisfaction and I feel you'd be a good CO. +1 and good luck.
    Retired CO Councilor (Winter 2019-Spring 2020, Winter 2020-Spring 2021)

Goddard Pearsall, the Pilot that (almost) always has Souto

Unofficial source of help for new/inexperienced POs. Message me here or on Discord if you'd like advise on anything.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I haven't seen you as much as I'd like to, the application is acceptable and the vouches make up for what I haven't seen of you. +1
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything that could've been said about the app has been. +1

Good luck, Captain!

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted. I'll get your tags and stuff on discord. Expect the other shit sometime today.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bancrose View Post
    Accepted. I'll get your tags and stuff on discord. Expect the other shit sometime today.
    Pm me since I cant find your @ on disc.

OjDaJuiceMane#9019

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whitelist perms have been updated.