Predator Whitelist Application

Predator Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Sparrow201

Marine Name
    David 'Shortstack' Law

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Beyo Ze'stbeier

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Of course, as it is completely required to even think about creating an application or becoming a whitelisted predator, let alone playing one as it dictates how one should utilise their equipment and to prevent unneeded actions that could ruin a round.

Yautja Character Story
    Since I'm pretty terrible with forum magic.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

How do you intend to play your predator?
    I intend to play my predator in a hybridisation of a more combative predator and those who take the more hidden and stealthy route, taking on both the marines and the xenomorph's, as xenomorph's offer more of a challenging and interesting combat experience ( though marines can do ), marines can have more breathing space for roleplay or interesting tactics. I would choose my prey from the conflicts amongst the map and go after the survivors, waiting for them to be fully healed up and ready to fight before taking action. My predator can decide to either take on a marine in front of others depending on if I/my predator sees it making combat more interesting or luring them away from the pack, and fighting them, perhaps letting them escape if it means they come back more prepared or better, creating a more worthy prey in the end.

Why should we whitelist you?
    I believe I should be whitelisted for the predator species/role as I am quite sure I am able to enhance the roleplay of others and I am not afraid of going out of my way to give others a better roleplaying experience, even if it is difficult for myself. I am wholly capable of adapting to any ruleset, or in this case the code of honour and can ensure I will follow it, lest the removal of my whitelist.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason?
    I have not.

Are you currently banned from any other servers and if so, why?
    Not currently, no.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your quirk isn't really a quirk. How does it make you different from a cardboard cutout predator?
    Resident ex-punished Junior Developer and Coder, and ex three-time member of the Yautja Council, two-time member of the Synth Council.

See with your eyes, my army of flies, when no one's alive...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You put a lot of effort into your App, I don't really think Preds need some 'quirk' like painting with blood and shit either.

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MattAtlas View Post
    Your quirk isn't really a quirk. How does it make you different from a cardboard cutout predator?
    I thought of a quirk for a while, and since there is quite a large amount of predators (and more so in the numerous applications) it was difficult to think of an original quirk for my character. I was thinking of having a more disagreeable or less communicative approach towards other predators due to his solitary nature which I believe was the best quirk available in order to help create breathing room and not restrict my predator to a complete one sided view but also able to open up some more unique RP situations, such as conflict with other predators which I'm sure others have done, however I tried to adapt it into my own little 'unique' method.
    Plays:
    David Law, the Marine from Bravo Squad.
    Beyo Ze'stbeier, the Yautja.

Bravo is best, delta is too busy blowing themselves up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow201 View Post
    I thought of a quirk for a while, and since there is quite a large amount of predators (and more so in the numerous applications) it was difficult to think of an original quirk for my character. I was thinking of having a more disagreeable or less communicative approach towards other predators due to his solitary nature which I believe was the best quirk available in order to help create breathing room and not restrict my predator to a complete one sided view but also able to open up some more unique RP situations, such as conflict with other predators which I'm sure others have done, however I tried to adapt it into my own little 'unique' method.
    Good answer.

I think I can give you a shot, +1.
    Resident ex-punished Junior Developer and Coder, and ex three-time member of the Yautja Council, two-time member of the Synth Council.

See with your eyes, my army of flies, when no one's alive...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd say you put a good amount of effort into your application. The story wasn't half bad either. +1

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really good effort put in to this. Interested to see what you can do with it. +1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright. So, the story was lengthy but made a point of showcasing your Pred and a good amount of effort went into it. "Gimmick" isn't a word I like, it makes us seem as though one particular trait is the entire definition of the Pred as though they were synths made to exacerbate one particular trait. You'll do fine as a pred.

+1
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The story was long, sure, and didn't really interest me - I did slog through it, however. I know you put your effort in, and you've studied a bit with lore.

Tell me, when do you play?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you've put in quite a bit of effort into the application, I'd be willing to see what you got. +1 from me.