Higiro - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Higiro

Marine Name
    Alien

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    kjuhte

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    Two other servers gave ban they claim because I'm not age say I am even though have given proof and one just ignores me because they hate me because I proved them wrong.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    yes

Yautja Character Story
    They have lived a live hunting down aliens and humans alike to prove whether they are worthy or not of the position they find themselves in they are also always looking to find a challenge if they feel one may appear in this new place they are sent to keep themselves in the best shape that they can be for other hunts that they may be ordered to go on in order to show that they are worth more then just the low end of the hunts and even one day prove that they can have a higher position in the hierarchy or even become one of the greater names knowen throughout the culture since most of the greatest hunters can hunt great numbers of stronger opponents alone and come out on top recognized by all for this fact allowing them to both be able to do a lot of things alone but also proving that they are worth that said position as well and not just thinking they are but unsure if they meet the requirements.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    They keep mostly to them selves when ever needed and don't go out of the way to cause a prey to be forced into a position to be hunted instead waiting for pray to become worthy of said hunt.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    honor duel is a fair fight between two forces while a hunt is first dependent on what has happened but allows for picking out an individual

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    Will talk to them if it's required for a hunt or working together due to orders they maybe given but will usually try to keep to themselves when they are doing anything.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I have played both marines and aliens aliens being way more limited in many ways and marines are just chock full or to much stuff going on leading to over whelming force I Wanted to be able to try the third option and see what this is all about as well.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please read the accepted Applications and use the #Whitelist-app-help channel on discord.

This is far below standard. -1

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I�m going to step in save you from the community dog piling you.

Go to discord and use the whitelist application help. You have so much wrong with your application, you�re gonna need to talk with some other people if you�re serious about wanting this whitelist.