User Tag List

Thread: Tri-Poloski - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tri-Poloski - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Gradedgrey
    Character Name?
    Ivanov Poloski
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    All of them
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    EmeraldBlood
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    forever
    What other servers do you play on?
    bad deathlaw,civ 13, paradise
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I had a 1 week ban on Bad deathclaw but other than that my records are good
    Reason for Ban
    breaking Probation
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I belive my Bans were justified when i first started playing CM,I didn't know how to play MMO RPG because CM was my first ever experience.
    throughout my absence I learned how to RP correctly with other plays from other servers such as Bad deathclaw, civ 13 and paradise.

I understand that Bans were justified because at first i was very aggressive to other plays, I Lightly griefed EG. grabbed Webbing from a locker by busting it open to take Engineer Role Equipment.

However I feel that in my recent actions show a much different game style that is player friendly and a better attitude but harshly criticised because my First player behavior Problems.

you can see more of a lighter grade of infractions of the rules in recent remarks with a better player attitude. some temp- bans were too harsh in my opinion for human error that we all do. EG accidentally blowing my self up with grenades, setting fire to my self on the alamo during low pop hours messing around with other players in a friendly manner

I made a huge attempt to increase my RP and interaction with other players Eg. "Me Text" starts picking his nose...Plucks a booger out and stares at it before eating it

another example would be I would walk up to a MP. steal his Beret and Lable it Asshat or Top dog before giving it back.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Poloski, I see you listed other servers in your appeal. Since you failed your probation last time, we're a bit iffy on letting you back in. You say you learned to RP correctly and not break server rules, and that's great, but because of your really bad record here, we'd like to see a vouch from one of the servers you play on currently.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, in my Previous Appeal I had an admin vouch from Baddeathclaw, apart from silly Ahelps I follow their rules. you can see this in the comments of my previous appeal. LINK://showthrea...hlight=poloski

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been a while since your last appeal so if you could get another vouch that wold be great.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would ask Civ 13 and Bad Death Claw for an another reference but this might be difficult to achieve, I haven't played in recent months and gaming has become more of a luxury. I hope that my recent appeals and efforts have shown a more mature and developed player.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you fail probation, that's it. There is no coming back if you get re-banned. Your probation was your last shot on the server, there are no third or fourth chances here.