Ancient Crusher (FE-616-X)
    Their BYOND Key
    Awan
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    12:15 am
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server
    Description of the incident
    Marines were given a combat synth with a SG as part of an event. The Queen was told by staff to have the hive ignore they synth as it was only there to hunt UPP.

The synth then was deployed without updating the hive that it was now hostile to us as well, at a point where the hive was already significantly behind and hurting.

The synth charged the resting hive in engineering with an SG and did significant damage to the hive, killing several aliens, including myself as the last crusher.
    The hive would not have reacted or let it get as close as it did had we not been told to ignore it, nor would we have tried attacking the LZ head on if we knew it was deployed.
    Queen was forced to tell xenos to back off which ultimately led to us dying because staff did not keep the xenos in the loop.
    Evidence
    I was not the queen so you will have to pull it.
    How you would punish the accused
    Something minor. It wasn't malicious just careless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I was the queen this round in particular. I was notified rather early on (~25ish minutes into the round or so?) by Awan that the USCM were going to be outfitted with a combat synth designated to kill UPP and that I was to ignore it. I had believed this was just a small unannounced HvH mode and agreed after a small misunderstanding thinking my hive had killed a synth without my permission. Not the point.

What is the issue is that the hive was already incredibly struggling late round against a very solid marine push and we had counter attacked from south of their LZ. I had made certain like I was told, to ignore the synth. Yet, this synth appears from nowhere and begins to gun my hive down with a smartgun and finally with an m15 into the engineering area of LV that killed one of the last T3s I had and ultimately led to the victory of the marines.

I am unable to pull the logs and would appreciate an admin pulling said logs to show the ahelp in question and my subsequent obeying of the ahelp in question that I was told to ignore the synth. There is also such of me using psychic whisper to tell a burrower to ignore the said synth as "The queen mother told me so". The synth that was supposedly there to kill UPP was now entirely unleashed on my hive at very late round without warning or an update telling me that the synth is now fair game against the hive and had entirely turned the tide of the round in favor of the marines without any update on the mini event. It was not pleasant being told one thing and I fully agree to it, only for me to not be updated and told it was okay to be prepared to fight the synth and that its original mission was over. The entire balance of the round was thrown odd the charts in favor of the marines despite myself being told the event was there only for the UPP and not xenos.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Head Ukraine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We will take corrective actions in terms of how some of our events are made.
    No punishments will be applied to Awan.

Thank you for your concerns