Date of Incident
    October 26, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Some Xeno name

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Karmac

Accused Character Name
    Blast Hardcheese

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    5 AM EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2/4

Description of the incident:
    I decided to play my hand at a round as Xeno. All was going the usual, some sitting in hive doing nothing, some dying to survivors, some collecting monkies. I stopped in central civ and went AFK for a moment to check something on another tab when suddenly I hear shooting. I assumed it was a survivor who was dropped by some runner or something. However, when I tabbed out I awoke to at least 10 marines rushing us with shotguns and rifles. I watched a warrior get PBed to death by a shotgun as he was sitting afk literally a 20 second walk from our main hive. It is 12:20-12:23 at this point, we have zero tier 3's. At most we have mature tier 2's and a few elder tier 3's who were not helpful in combat. We all quickly retreat to the queen who at this point had just then matured and was still decently weak in combat. She deovi's, asks if we should just run and wait to mature, however we say we will fight and manage to push back the marines through a sea of lag. I learn this sea of lag actually was admins bombing the marines to prevent the metarush from continuing. (which was our saving grace as they likely would have swarmed us)

In the end we managed to push the marines back to LZ1 and to the point of retreat. LZ1 practically had no defenses aside from two lines of cades in the front and one line at TCOMMs. I also later learned when the marines rushed us they didn't even have comms up and established. They were a hot mess and all over the place, also due to the admin bombings which prevented them from absolutely swarming us.

Also, after the round had ended I was informed that a proper briefing didn't even take place. The 'briefing' occured on the dropship at 12:15 and was one minute with the simple orders of 'go west' and nothing else. I also learned the Captain had ordered his entire CIC staff to deploy, aside from the XO who I was told refused to deploy and manned CIC (don't know if this is true.)

Frankly, this sets a bad standard. I have seen metarushes before and early deployments. Captains hold briefings outside of the dropships, tell three squads to 'scout' somewhere together and another to build FOB. This was not that from what I was told. It was on the dropship with marines in the seats and was simply 'run west'. Comms were not even up as they all ran across the station with little organization and died I even heard there was a mutiny over the early deployment but I cannot confirm as I was a Xeno at the time. It sounds extremely LRP and something that shouldn't be normalized.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    N/A

How you would punish the accused:
    Some type of warning or whatever the council deems proper. This sets an extremely bad standard. I understand sometimes people don't RP and give half-assed briefings to get to the field. But this was beyond that standard and got a lot of marines killed early on into the round due to poor planning because of early deployment and admin bombing which was meant to punish the one who ordered the metarush but it only killed those who had nothing to do with its planning. Also had the admins not intervened I am confident we would have been wiped as we had zero Tier 3s and zero elder tier 2s.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the synth that round. From my point of view, it looked like quite blatant metarush.

Rough timeline of events:
    At start: CO announces briefing will be held at dropships at 12:14 and deployment at 12:15.
    12:15 : Dropship briefing and deployment on Alamo, all CIC staff deploys (I adminhelped about everyone deploying, as I thought XO had deployed too). I did not personally hear the briefing.
    12:16-12:17 : Captain deploys on Normandy with at least one Delta, with absolutely no word to anyone in command channel. Me and the PO I am helping are flabbergasted. Shortly afterwards I notice that the comms set is still inside of the storage, and make sure it can be loaded on Alamo during next drop.
    12:22-12:25 : I check the CO's vitals and note they are in CivRes north.
    At some point afterwards: Some Delta marines decide to mutiny, Delta SL is killed but revived after a fight with the XO. They are in autodoc when the CO returns and kills them on the spot, and whacks them a whole bunch of times for good measure (~500 dam).
    Tyson 'Bunny' Sphere

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Karmac is low rp and meta rushing near chapel to flank north civilian residence but it was a failure because of abomb but still karmac is trying to push and push until he got attacked by a lurker and hit also by abomb and that's the time he decided to fallback with me and Joe Brocolli.

No abomb? Karmac would continue meta rushing.

Briefing inside alamo but I didn't heard any briefing at all.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was one of the Lurkers that round.

While attempting to capture the survivors who were holed up in Engineering, we got attacked by marines; we found out that the marines apparently deployed around 12:16. We quickly run back to the hive, but the marines rushed in via Crashed Ship and Chapel routes approximately around 12:19-12:20.

After dying to the initial charge into CivRes, I observed the round, and found out that the Captain apparently ordered the entire CIC staff to deploy, bar the XO, simply telling them to "go west".

I can vouch for Madventurer and ChengChan's statements, aswell.
    Claire O'Reilly, the vitriolic Corporate Liaison!
    Cassie, the helpful Synthetic!
    Kre'Zuhl, the self-declared greatest worshipper of Thardha!

HRP Main to the Bone

Donor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was noted for my actions mid-round and the moderator who did so said they'd bring the issue up to the Council themselves, so I'll wait and see if they decide to handle it in this report or in the commander channel on discord before making any kind of response.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was handled in game already, metarushing as a CO is a server rule break. However Karmac I�ve talked to emerald. She said you could use the name Blast Hardman or Hardiman. The Blast Hardcheese name is still banned and still violates the naming rules.

This is your final warning, use the name one more time and you will be issued a permaban because you�ve been told multiple times in the past to not use it.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 10-27-2019 at 12:15 AM.