User Tag List

Thread: Carnage068 - Ban Appeal (Job Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carnage068 - Ban Appeal (Job Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Carnage068
    Character Name?
    DUN3
    Type of Ban?
    Sticky Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Xeno
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Unknown
    Total Ban Duration
    Forever : (
    Remaining Duration
    Until the end of time
    What other servers do you play on?
    None.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Nope.
    Reason for BanLink to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    From my perspective, they were trying to push me further ON the landing pad, into the death zone (Which IS something that's happened to me before. Yeah, some people will do that.), hence, why I lashed out at him. The reason I ended up being gibbed by the ship anyway (even after taking precaution and moving down a space) is because the death zone on the landing pad was changed on Ice Colony to be two spaces above the line, not four, and there was no mention of it in the changelog, nor did anyone around me actually tell me it had changed. The reason I quickly logged off afterwards was because I was very upset and confused (and also a little embarrassed).

Yes, I've been in trouble for doing things I shouldn't have as Xeno a few times before (2 I think), such as killing myself as a defender after being unable to evolve for presumably the rest of the match (instead of just ghosting, which I didn't think to do), and trying to drag someone who was trying to kill me and other xenos into the line of fire, and I've been warned, but for this to be the reason I got permabanned from the only role I play (I hate playing as humans) is pretty dumb. If you'd like me to tone down the language when I get pissed off at someone, regardless of whether I think they deserve it or not, then I'd be willing to do that. Honestly, after getting banned for this, I haven't really been that motivated to make this ban appeal, or even try to play again. The only reason I'm doing this is because two of my friends would really like to see me crushing stuff again, and I have a feeling there are a few more people who feel the same way. Anyways, I'd just like another chance. It's been over a month since I last got in trouble, anyways- I really thought that after last time, I'd have been in the clear for good, but now it almost seems like I can be banned for anything anywhere at anytime.

Anyways, thanks for reading my wall of text. Hopefully, you guys consider lifting my ban. If I actually do something that warrants me getting in trouble, you can feel free to permaban me, and I probably won't try to appeal it. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oops, fuck. Think it's classified as a permaban, not a sticky. Sorry, I'm still relatively new to this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes

Spoiler Spoiler:
    The French Madmen: Capitaine Renaud 'Sierra' Chatillon

Almaric, the history teacher synthetic

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello I saw your message on discord and I reviewed this.
    Looks like a valid ban to me, and your attitude on discord is the reason why this is being denied

You may try again in 30 days.