User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Enyonggg - Yautja Application

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by forest2001 View Post
    After reading the answers to the questions you have been given, and your application as a whole, I am going to support this.

The only thing I have to say, that has not been said already, is about this:

Presuming the runner is not in fact unworthy already, I would suggest you move the runner away. Similarly to if you HPC and catch innocent prey (which the runner in this case would become) in it's radius, and cause their deaths, you would not be looked upon favourably and may get into some trouble for lack of care.
    Yautja are very easily capable of influencing the round flow, and you should do your utmost to ensure that you only affect the rounds of the people you are specifically hunting, and of those that choose to directly attack you of their own accord and thus face the consequences, rather than causing uninvolved parties to lose out unless absolutely unavoidable.
    Thank you for the response and support! I'll always keep this in mind!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allakai View Post
    Hello! I have looked at this application and found that I believe the answers are well done. You clearly have a large sense of understanding of the role in which you are applying for. I truly do like this application a lot as it goes against the normal "murder all the things". It's a legitimate quirk that I can appreciate. I really do like a lot of things as you are also a very polite player OOCly.

I full heartedly give this application a strong +1. I hope to see you on the hunt, brother!
    Thanks bro!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything has been said mostly however, I would ask of you to also read the new Honor code if you haven't already as this app has grew a bit old.

Overall I will +1 this application.
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DommyGaming View Post
    Everything has been said mostly however, I would ask of you to also read the new Honor code if you haven't already as this app has grew a bit old.

Overall I will +1 this application.
    Reading the new honor code almost everyday! Thanks for the positive! Much appreciated!

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop being gay.

+1

I like your answers, and I don't care if your brother is cheng, I like him too.

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I'm no longer on inactivity, the fact you reused an app is of no worries to me - you were denied for unrelated issues.

The gimmick strange. Humans and xenos do not understand the yautja honour, so hunting ones who are 'dishonourable' against each other is a bit of stretch. It's a war, not an honour duel. You could argue that marines using guns is dishonourable since xenos use their claws, but I digress. As long as you don't shit the bed, the gimmick is fine, just weird.

Your answer to, on the contrary to what Anderut says, honour duel and a hunt is good. You've hit the mark on the differences, and I can't see any issues with that.

I'll plus one this, just don't go full cheng chan and pull super retard moves. I know you're related, so I expect some of that concentrate retard moments to be flowing through the blood.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy Retard View Post
    Since I'm no longer on inactivity, the fact you reused an app is of no worries to me - you were denied for unrelated issues.

The gimmick strange. Humans and xenos do not understand the yautja honour, so hunting ones who are 'dishonourable' against each other is a bit of stretch. It's a war, not an honour duel. You could argue that marines using guns is dishonourable since xenos use their claws, but I digress. As long as you don't shit the bed, the gimmick is fine, just weird.

Your answer to, on the contrary to what Anderut says, honour duel and a hunt is good. You've hit the mark on the differences, and I can't see any issues with that.

I'll plus one this, just don't go full cheng chan and pull super retard moves. I know you're related, so I expect some of that concentrate retard moments to be flowing through the blood.
    We're different, don't mention my name.

Community Mentor
    11-14-2019

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you everyone!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 but make sure Cheng won't fuck around with your account if he manages to get his hands on it and gets your white-list removed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully cheng wont take your acct and attack some mans with your pred.

+1