User Tag List

Thread: Progress this year?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Progress this year?

2018 for CM is something to behold, it�s been awful at some parts, and good in others. (New castes, dumbass marines that can�t even open a pill bottle)

Manley Dawkins has gone far from being another dead, unrobust marine, and he has become this brainwashed patriotic man, and a fucking asshole of a CL.

I can still remember when Xenos won almost 70-80% of the time and the 4 hour rounds that happened almost daily.

The only thing wrong with the game right now is the lack of novelty, and other annoying things like meta game and shit like that. But, still, this year was amazing for the game in my opinion.

Also avalanchee got 1000 posts in under a year and that still pisses me off.

If anyone has any memories, good or bad, of this year, I�d be glad to listen to stories of people getting slaughtered by aliens.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *Pops his alien head around the corner to look at you then gets gibbed offscreen by the LTB* That's my memory of 2018.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've witnessed so many different weird things this year, that it's kinda sad looking back at it. QF AP, movement speed glitch with Frenzy, Defender and Warrior debut, Tank, multiple head staff leaving, Tackle and huge stat nerfs to the xeno line up, DOREC, TC removal, mutations, weapon rebalance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefinitelyAlone0309 View Post
    I've witnessed so many different weird things this year, that it's kinda sad looking back at it. QF AP, movement speed glitch with Frenzy, Defender and Warrior debut, Tank, multiple head staff leaving, Tackle and huge stat nerfs to the xeno line up, DOREC, TC removal, mutations, weapon rebalance.
    Out of all, I think feweh and apophis leaving was the biggest thing this year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    QF AP may not have been healthy gameplay, sustainable in the long run, or any fun for xeno players, but it was a great time to play marine.

Release defender + warrior was also a real big think. Nothing like a xeno the size of a small car popping out of a vent and one click perma disabling you while it slashes you to death, or watching a young T1 casually tank half a magazine of AP.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overall 2018 was a lot of stuff pretty hard to choose one. Though the biggest was the leak that we had.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2019 is going to be such a boring year compared with 2018, I hope.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Judging by how things are looking, it's only gonna keep going from here
    Last edited by popjin; 01-21-2019 at 02:43 PM.