Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper
    Their BYOND Key
    Bancrose
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    06:20 PM
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Remain Professional, no matter what happens/2. Investigate the situation/
    Description of the incident
    There was one incident where I have heard that the doctor is beating the CL in the CIC, as the XO called out the situation while there was no MP at the time.

As all I had was my Mateba and had to take control of the situation as the whole Almayer is getting looted by the random peoples; As my office was also looted while getting reports there are also the looters in the cargo, I had to take control of the situation asap.

When the XO has called out they're trapped, I have assumed that the doctor at the CIC is the one who was beating the CL, so I shot one of the doctor at the CIC area, as there was 0 reason for the doctors to head up at the CIC ever.

Though, when I sent the doctor back into the medical bay after disabling them, Bancrose has made the PM "Why have you shot me?"

Following through their message of all that excuses, they're saying I have BE'd the doctor who just stole the helmet - Because he did, as he was that doctor who I've disabled'em with the Mateba.

First of all - I remember the moderators MUSTN'T handle the situation that they're involved EVER, so that's a protocol violation. They must contact the higher ups.

Second - There is literally 0 reason for the doctor to head up to the CIC.

Third - XO has called out that the doctor is beating the CL and looting the gun, and I had to act up fast and gun the doctor at the CIC area as they're armed; Because reason above.

Fourth - They have soon made the note on me and handled the issue very personally, so I'm making the report against Bancrose because of these reasons.
    Evidence
    N/A
    How you would punish the accused
    Punishment, I do not care. However, I want to get my note removed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also adding up - I'm really concerned if the 'Whitelist maintainer/Wiki maintainer' but not the moderator/administrator can actually leave the note to the other peoples about the player's behavior, or not. I also want to get the response on this question.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to clarify a few things about this report that are incorrect.

First: Bancrose was not involved in this round, he was not BE'd at all. The PM actually sent was: [03:05:53]ADMIN: PM: Bancrose/(Heinz 'Wulfe' Meuller)->Yuliy/(Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper): Hey, Can you explain that BE to me?
    Second: You were not given a server note, you were giving a whitelist warning as per: [03:26:42]ADMIN: PM: Bancrose/(Heinz 'Wulfe' Meuller)->Yuliy/(Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper): Shooting them isn't the first choice, Your XO said you walked in and shot him without a seconds moment, Did you even tell him to leave or put the stuff back. And that he only punched him once, Do you think that hes going to kill him? Regardless. I find your reasoning for the BE to be loose at best and not satisfactory So you'll recieve a warning that will expire in a few months so long as you dont get in trouble again.

I will not close this or anything, as that is not within my purview, but this report has several critical facts extremely wrong, as previously stated.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Ceyella
    XO here

Honestly this round has been one of the worst rounds, like, in months for me. sooo many people griefing, starting shit, being bald, retarded, it was getting to a point i was gonna pop off. after evaccing the colony, i come to cic and zone out a bit, then thiers two doctors, in cic armory looting, and the CL tells me thier taking guns and shit and attacked him, and his sprite was damaged with a bloody nose so i figured it was true, and told CO about the ongoing looting. the doctors had machetes and one had armor, and given this was before cresh message, heck even before stolen shuttle, and post evac, the doctors were being HELLA meta. earlier in the round we had so much shit going down with just bald behavior and people acting out, i didnt wanna deal with it. i had a beanbag slug loaded shotgun from all the people starting shit i had to slug, because they see no MPs online and think its open season.

I told the CO, and figured the CO would talk ot he doctors or some such, but the CO ran in and just gunned down one at random and i was like OH SHIT guess a BE is the way we are going.. and made the BE annoucement due to rules being you do so, and the CO was busy dagging the body off.

bancrose hit me up about what happened and was all "did you tell the CO that hoping for a BE" ?? i told the CO a situation, 2 doctors in cic, looting shit. possiby guns. CL claimed to be attacked. if i were a CO, i probaly would have BEed the doctors too the minute they refused to leave and return the stolen gear, as IC, they had no reason for it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bancrose has the authority in his role to investigate any WHITELISTED breach of guidelines/code/etc...
    He can also issue bans if need be to rule breakers if no other moderators or admins are available.

You were issued no notes, therefore no enforcement action was taken. If you wish to contest the WL sanction, you will have to bring it to the CO council as this is not a staff matter.